Late veg light on 12/12 [RESOLVED]

I’m connected to WiFi and just updated to 9.6.6. I shifted from late veg to early Veg and next back to late veg to add days to grow past the first fan. But the lights are only on 12 hours. I tried to change in light schedule but I can only change the time they come on. I have submitted a ticket but thought I’d ask the community also.

Thanks
Ann

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I had a issue after the update and the unit wasn’t dispensing nutrients after a drain/fill. I put in a ticket with support and BAM they fixed it. I’m SO IMPRESSED with the support team here. Best of luck and Hapoy Growing

5 Likes

Not an official fix. Have you gone into your change light schedule and just saved it? Under settings

4 Likes

@Fastapp69,

• (So Sorry To Here This): (Support Should Be Able To Sort This Out For You): (All I Got Is, To Use A Different Web Site For Your App.): (Hit That Save Button After You Change Settings): (Do A Power Reset On Your Unit, -And- Refresh Your App. Page): (Give 5-Minutes For Each):
    {:five:}:

~~~

- - -

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

I know❣️ Support is awesome.

2 Likes

Yes I tried to adjust but nothing but on time is changeable. I saved and it didn’t fix it

2 Likes

please send us an email to support@grobo.io

We’ll dig into it on the support side.

2 Likes

Whatever you did fixed it

Thanks @Todd.grobo

3 Likes