Just got my grobo (Damage Report) [RESOLVED]

Your sooo right this is definitely a shipping problem…but I’ve seen enough comments about the shipping and handling for the grobo team to stop using these idiots…grrrrr iam really upset and now have to go smoke a blunt to settle myself down…grobo team u owe me a blunt and then some !!!

1 Like

Hi @JonnyBlaze,

This is really heartbreaking. 100% not the way we want to begin our growing relationship. If you haven’t already submitted a support ticket, please do so right away. We are able to submit a claim for damage if reported within 24 hours. We can walk you through some quick repairs to get you growing or arrange for a replacement asap.

Really sorry dude,

Stephen

3 Likes

I put in a support ticket right after I I realized that the unit would not fill…so it’s in there

1 Like

Thanks @JonnyBlaze,

We will respond through the support channels for now. Expect to hear back tomorrow morning. (Feel free to update this thread with your progress if you wish.)

Best,
Stephen

1 Like

@JonnyBlaze they gotcha bro atleast you know will take care of you now !!! Can’t wait to see what you grow

3 Likes

@JonnyBlaze,

Hopefully, you get a replacement, in better shape… :cry:

1 Like

I fear a replacement will only end up like the one I have now if they use the same shipping company…ughhh hbu fly mine in VIP style…if it needs to be replaced @Stephen .I mean I do live in Vegas lol😁

1 Like

Don’t worry most of us waited 2 years to get ours and I think most of us had issues so we all understand just hang tight soon you will be growing the best

2 Likes

I wonder how many replacements caused early buyers to never receive one? seems like Grobo has had many of these and yet still haven’t addressed the poor packaging they ship with

1 Like

@Captain_Blaze I’m not sure if this packaging is the issues. I think it’s mainly the shippers problem with lazy employees who simply just don’t care and are trying to just make it to Friday to collect the check. I remember working for ups for a bit and they are ruthless in terms of firing. Your late …fired… sick … fired … don’t hit your quota … guess what fired lol. I think across the board the shipping companies suck. Also understand the shipping company probly doesn’t feel threatened if the grobo team pulls their business as it’s a brand new company. Companies like Nike or IBM or Amazon … if they threaten to pull their business they stand to lose millions of dollars while grobo threatens to pull business they are simply losing thousands… I dunno just my opinion !!

If I buy another one I’d probly just drive to Toronto and pick it up lol… maybe get a tour of the headquarters while I’m at it??? @Stephen @bjorn @Chris :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

@chris_barfield we have had a couple people come and pickup their unit and we love giving the tour! Bring some of those exotic magic beans with you, and we can start a Barfield test grow in the lab. :wink:

See you soon,
Stephen

5 Likes

I can send some if you guys want and I plan on going to Toronto for my birthday feb 22 that would be awesome !! Just picked up some beans called bear trap ogkb2.0 x raspberry og !! @Stephen

1 Like

Luckily I was able to get my work shift switch to night shift…when do you think someone will be contacting me about my unit? @Stephen

1 Like

Your ears must be ringing! @GroboJason and I discussing this ticket right now! Expect a reply shortly.

Best,
Stephen

1 Like

Wooohooo awesome :grin:

1 Like

@chris_barfield I have no way of knowing, but judging by the photos, the construction isn’t of heavy materials that need to withstand the rigors of not only performing the task they are built for, but also the stresses of getting that item from its safe environment at Grobo HQ to the consumer. I have seen 2 complaints on the forum regarding this in the last 60 days and if I were making decisions it would be to beef up the packaging (and possibly construction of the unit) along with griping at the delivery firm

1 Like

Trueeeeeee

Hey @JonnyBlaze,

@GroboJason responded a couple hours ago, and we just spoke and I showed him this AG thread, so I’ve updated the email response a bit. Do you see them?

Stephen

Please use my personal email I have been hidden!
No I haven’t seen any emails

1 Like