Is she ok discolored leaves

I usually see most people in here with there plant with a few of there leaves discolored what u guys think is she healthy

3 Likes

:fist_right:

The same hear bud :thinking:!

Glad I’m not the only one with this question :+1:

4 Likes

@Whiteboy She looks good to me! My first grow was Bruce Banner (auto ILGM) and it started to look like that towards the end as I was waiting for the trichomes to turn amber and ready to harvest. How do all your nutrient bottles look at the stage? Have you been keeping up with how much they dispense with each water change? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Probs cleaned & calibrated twice! Nutes dosing regularly with constant amounts :neutral_face:!

I’ve seen it regularly on the forum & nobody seems that worried :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!

Could be possible nute burn from the Flowering Nute Mix :thinking:

4 Likes

@Gmann This is what my Bruce Banner looked like right before harvest…my leaves looked like yours. I would not worry. I pulled in just over 2 oz and just finished curing it…it’s very smoooooth! Good luck with your harvest!

3 Likes

Nice grow m8 :fist_right::seedling::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

I stop keeping track and marking the bottles after a while it seems like I go thru bottle 3 and 4 quick and for some reason my machine really doesn’t tell me when to change the water anymore I kind of change it once a week to be on the safe side I just got kind

of nervous cause all the leaves were changing colors I seen the pic u posted your leaves doesn’t look as discolored as mine

2 Likes

Good to know it’s nothing to over worry about :metal:

What was your yield ite btw :wink:??

1 Like