Is it time to harvest?

So I’m now on day 12/10 and have super anemic looking buds but is blobs the time to harvest?

1 Like

Hey, the plant is progressing well thru flower and I’d say it is about maybe 60-70% thru the flower stage. Based on all of the white pistils standing straight up, she needs a few more weeks.

It’s best if you can check the trichomes with magnification (30x or more) and aim for cloudy/milky trichome tips.

1 Like

You’re also in flush, and if you did a drain and fill recently, you’re plant is now only feeding on plain water.
I suggest you revert back to flower (in the app, maintenance, shift schedule) and do another drain and fill later today, this should dispense all the necessarry nutrient she needs to go to the finish line.
As miami5th suggested, she likely need a couple more weeks to bulk up, so feel free to post pictures later down the line to get some advice, people will be happy to help, and remember to extend the flower stage if you thinks she needs more time :wink:

2 Likes

@PeskyLarue,

• (You Need To Go Back To Flower To Get The Buds To Develop): (You Are Still In Early Flower):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like