Is it possible to have 2 logins?

Hello,

I was wondering if it were possible to create more than one user to log into our Grobo? Currently, my girlfriend logs into my account, but does not get email notifications. Is it possible to have her make an account that connects to our Grobo? I made her, her own account on website but I was afraid to go through all the wifi settings bc i have a grow in there. Thanks!

1 Like

@Cjk26md,

((#Welcome)):

--

:wave::wink:

Is it possible to have 2 logins

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

You can put in a Ticket to get the best answer on this question, but as far as I know One Grobo with One E-mail account: I have my Grobo on my Husbands E-mail so we can do our thing on both our Grobos with one account: My Husband gets all the E-mails for both Grobos: He can E-mail me important E-mails if I need them:

Check out some Pics of our Grobos on one account under this arrow: :arrow_forward: ** Summary **

--

Both @fuz and I have access to our Grobos with the same website just with his password: Be careful on who gets the information to access your Grobo: (WithThatSaid) You don’t want the wrong person at the wrong time drain your Unit when it isn’t ready to be drained: :droplet::sweat_drops:

--

:wink::innocent:

1 Like

Thank you for the response. Yea, i ended up leaving it as one login but I really wish we could support multiple users for one unit.

1 Like