Introduce yourself

That makes 2 of us :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m just impatiently waiting for my unit now! :grimacing:

3 Likes

Struggle is real! They’ve been shipping quick, hope it gets there soon my man.

1 Like

Welcome! :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

So stoked! Just got my shipment notification and my Grobo should be here Wednesday!!! Can anyone recommend anything I should get that doesn’t come with the unit?

5 Likes

Haha how much time have you got? :joy:

4 Likes

Check out this list from @Hellyesshedid

"Extras" I might need for my Grobo - #2 by Hellyesshedid - Fundamentals - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

2 Likes

Thanks @SWSVIC!

1 Like

Welcome to AG @FireGuy!

2 Likes

I was supposed to get my Grobo today, all excited, cleared and cleaned it’s resting place…then I get an email that there was a train derailment that’s delayed my delivery :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

All the time I need.

A train derailment?! :flushed:

1 Like

Did they give you any idea on when to expect it?

They say tomorrow, but if my Grobo was on that train, it’s probably broken :rofl:

1 Like

If your Grobo was within 10 square miles its broken :joy::joy::joy: Shipping companies for not take it easy on them!

1 Like

Now my confidence just soared through the roof :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

That’s a new one! Good luck!

1 Like

Hang in there. It will happen.:sunglasses:

Hello everyone, my name is Rock. I purchased 2 grobo units about 18 days apart. I was so impressed with the 1st
One , I had to have 2. The 1st
One is growing White Widow. The 2nd. Is growing Grandaddy Purple. Both are doing well. White Widow is in day 6 of flowering, Grandaddy Purple is on day3 of late vegetation. I have several other strains of seed on hand. This is fun and educational
Glad to be part of All Growers

10 Likes