Introduce yourself

I’m 50. I promise to speak up next video

5 Likes

Sorry forgot… Welcome to the family… Ask and don’t hesitate and we’ll take in your knowledge as well.
Again… Welcome to the family

5 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: New Grower, coco pod placement?

Thank you for the warm welcome @SilverGrobo! You go out of your way to make a gal feel more safe and comfy in a space, and it shows! :grin: I’m really glad I stopped being a basement cat and decided to come up to the surface lol

It’s a great place and start to learn how to re-socialize again. I’m one of the folks that enjoyed quarantine a bit too hard, and started to forget how to communicate :grimacing:

This forum is going to be the low stress training I personally need.

7 Likes

That made my heart smile. You’re going to fit right in! welcome @ViragroCEO
Don’t forget to start your own thread for your grow and share with the community. If its your first grow, it will be a great way for you to learn about her as she grows.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone! I’m Matt and I’ve got my Grobo! Waiting for a few things before I get started, but looking forward to being a part of the community!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @DrSwampDonkey

Looking forward to getting you growing!

5 Likes

Looking forward to it. Thank you

4 Likes

Welcome @Gunk
What’s your first grow going to be?

3 Likes

Do-si-dos. Nervous and excited. It’s a lot of investment and I hope it pays off. I wouldn’t have done it without the support. Thank you

My unit should be here in a couple days. My seeds come tomorrow. Does this unit have most strain recipes?

4 Likes

3700 plus in the list. If yours isnt you can request it and use a generic in the meantime.
Take your time and read through other grows here, youll see lots of good tips and advice from our champions

3 Likes

Great. Thank you

3 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:

I just received my Grobo Premium (purchased refurbished from the manufacturer) and am growing Granddaddy Purple Autoflower from ILGM. It’s my first grow, ever, planted on Monday. So nice to meet you all! :relaxed:

9 Likes

Happy growing. one of my favorite strains keep us posted on your grow and welcome to the ag family

7 Likes

Welcome to the family!

6 Likes

Thank you so much, y’all! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Had the first signs of life this morning and I am absolutely thrilled :tada: :seedling:

8 Likes

Welcome to Allgrowers from Flint Michigan…
Ask anyone who is in here and they don’t know we’ll know who can help

5 Likes

That’s the truth… Welcome again and roll one a pass it… ROLMMFAO…

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: In need of support!