Introduce yourself

I prefer satavias myself. Like to do stuff and function through the day instead of being tired lol.

4 Likes

I’m sure I’ll be asking for help and what do to do through the next coming weeks. Thanks .

3 Likes

No worries - that’s why we’re here

Message myself, Stephen, or anyone with the title by their name of “Champion” if you have any plant inquiries. Between all those listed members we should be able to get you the answers you’re looking for :+1:

Regards,

Chris.

5 Likes

Hello I am Rich. Just getting going. Waited a long time for the opportunity to learn with you all. I am sure there will be plenty of good advice here. Good Luck everyone!!!:grinning:

9 Likes

Me too!

7 Likes

First photo taken of plant from the new Grobo.

This was the second picture taken.

This is 20 Days in, what do you think?

7 Likes

Hi @fuz

Looks great so far! What strain is it?

4 Likes

green crack.

5 Likes

@fuz Nice! Keep us posted on the progress!

4 Likes

Looking good
Keep the photos and questions coming.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Are you growing a generic or a particular strain? Mine is just a seed I got from a good bag. I hope it’s a girl!!

3 Likes

Hey @CookieGrower

Welcome! What are you growing first?

3 Likes

Good question! I’ll let you know personally in about 60+ days. :+1:

Many people in their first grow ahead of me and some completed so they could possibly chime in.

Here”s a pic of my plant today. It looks its having a bad hair day but it’s due to some light training / bending the big fan leaves below new growth spurts. Giving them 100% light.

10 Likes

Looking good @Azuri have any close ups of your bending for newbies

3 Likes

They are all bent now so I’ll do a zoom in best I can on my daily shot today.

Best way to describe it pull the big huge fan leaves down lifting all the new growth above the fan leaves. The fan leaves (solar panels) will still get enough light to perform their job. At day 30+ your plant is pretty robust and can handle some “manhandling” which will cause zero stress just optimizing who gets the light. Stems on leaves are soft now bend closer to the leaf then towards the stock, don’t bend them enough so they break. Basically moving new foilage up and fan leaves down. This is daily excercise due to be very light no stress training.

After researching LED lights the claim is they do a better job of penetrating the canapoy so the fan leaves still get the love they need and new growth gets the pure light that it loves. Happy plant, happy grower!

5 Likes

Ok good to know. I was bending at the leaf as it was softer still. Cheers

1 Like

:smiley: Grobo Team fixed the bubbler problem we had to the system… We figured out how to drain and fill the unit from on line just today… :D… We still have an issue with the liquid glass door not going to clear so we can see inside without opening the door… We are a little behind schedule, but hopefully we can get something out of this plant… :smiley:

7 Likes

@SilverGrobo the grobo glass never goes fully clear

2 Likes

Mine does or at the very least is working as intended. Does it look similar @SilverGrobo

(old photo)

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo well now that you posted yours mine never gets that clear lol I can only see to where the fans are

3 Likes