Introduce yourself

Welcome to the AG community! :wave::seedling:

3 Likes

Greetings! New to this forum. Getting ready to spend the day cutting, trimming and hanging auto Tangerine Dream. High hopes its wonderful. First auto grow and it was a great way to pass covid winter months in NJ. Out of the 5 auto’s, 3 were grown under LED’s, 2 under Fluorescents. Really look different from each other but all seem ready for harvest. Meanwhile 4 other varieties have just germinated and will go outside in descreet places throughout my gardens for summer grow. Grew many years ago after being handed a random handful of misc. seeds. My how things have changed over the years! Fun

7 Likes

Hey everyone! So happy to be here and excited to learn a ton :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ik. I’m old school too. No more layer’s of eggshells and no more fish guts from your catch… If they only knew. We had to wait and kill males. None of this feminized seeds or Autoflower Seeds. Just grew my first. Check out my videos in community it’s I’ve got a few on here.
Oh yeah… Welcome too the All growers forum…
Ask if you don’t know… We might not either but we’ll try…

5 Likes

Check out this video.
My yellow plant turned green the next day. Crazy and weird

1 Like

Hi, everyone! Medicinal grower in Chicago here. I’m on my second grow of AK-47 (auto) in my Grobo. I’ve enjoyed lurking and learning from the wonderful community here, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you all! Thanks for having me!

6 Likes

Go decepticons!

4 Likes

Always and forever! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

welcome fellow Chicagoan

5 Likes

Hello, fellow Grobos! This is my first grow (Grobo-wise :wink:) and I’m already so happy about how everyone is so inclusive and supportive. Looking forward to sharing and hearing from you all!

6 Likes

Welcome to the AG family. Happy growing :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello. I am a newbie to growing plants of any kind and my seed is in it’s eighth week. I will post a picture of my seed’s growth when I am able to figure out how to do it.

5 Likes

Click to add a post and in bottom right sbove your letters is a photo icon. Click to add. Some phones only let 1 photo attach at a time.

3 Likes

Hi :raising_hand_man:t3: I’m Jay.

Hope you’re all well!!
I’ve Never grown before, ordered my Grobo box last night here in uk. Can’t wait to get started, I will need help so keep an eye out for my posts :joy::joy:

Stay safe people

5 Likes

Bubba kush x God gift?

1 Like

Welcome Brother…
I’m Flintstoned and don’t do Growbo but love :two_hearts: this forum… Lot’s of great knowledge here brother.
My channel is Today In The Growroom and I do a few small grows and can understand a Growbo and can give some advice but other’s with one knows what’s going on with one more than I. I’m old school and modern grower.

Welcome too
Allgrowers

2 Likes

Welcome neighbor @Unicron :wave::seedling:

3 Likes

The Fluoride in the Nursery Water doesn’t affect the plant?

Use only distilled

I have only used distilled. I was just curious via I have never heard of that