Introduce yourself

Hey Nico,
Thank you for responding. Funny thing about your name! It’s the same name as one of the 2 founders of my Cloudponics machine :slight_smile: In any event, back to my drying methodology. I ended up purchasing 2 units from a company called Foothill Filters. They are in South Carolina. These are fan driven electric dryers and they have carbon filters to absorb any odors. Maybe not so “in”-expensive to purchase new, and additionally, I’ve known pro growers who only will hang their branches for very slow drying. I purchased a “pair” of these units from Craig’s list…they were used, but in excellent condition. I scored by paying a mere $125 for BOTH! I am on day 5 of the drying, and maybe late today or tomorrow, they will be done.

7 Likes

I’m Jessica! My box is currently called ‘Sometimes I Wet My Plants’. My husband and I are early investors… I think we were order #3 when Grobo initially went on sale. We’ve had the privilege of having a few betas in our house, and have grown :wink: :wink: :wink: along with Grobo.

About me: I can’t grow worth a sh*t. I plant hostas and tulips outside and do nothing with them, and somehow they live, but my indoor plants get a bit… Neglected. We’re using the grobo for medicinal marijuana for my husband’s back condition… But I’d also like to grow some veg at some point too :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey Growers!

My name is Kenzie and I’m the newest part of the team at Grobo! I’m really excited to learn with you all. If you have questions I’d be happy to do my very best to assist. Happy growing!

9 Likes

5 Days
Nice place you have here. Will read and learn.

5 Likes

Welcome to AllGrowers @Seahawkpi!

3 Likes

Exciting times day 5. This will be a bit of a finesse Seahawkpi. Your seed casing seems to be stuck on your stem/early set of leaves. This is ok for now, but you will want to keep an eye on it. We want the seed case to continue splitting, causing it to fall off by itself and expose the leaves to the light. If this has not happened in the next week, you may want to GENTLY encourage it to fall off. You can lose a week of great growth if it keeps it’s shell hat on too long. Most of the time, you won’t see the seed shell at all, so this one is unique!

To remove the seed casing, gently squeeze it along the side to encourage the casing to completely open. Tweezers can assist here too, but be careful of tearing off one of the two leaves that want to emerge.

Stephen

PS - I’m still reeling that R. Sherman isn’t a Seahawk anymore and is now on my team. Football Fan?

2 Likes

Where would I see notices that the Grobo needs the water changed?

2 Likes

@Seahawkpi The app will pop up a notification 3 days after you plant your seed to let you know a top up of water is needed. The app will again notify you every 7 days that you should completely drain and then fill your unit. The notifications come on the home screen and via email to you.

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t log into my app?

Hey growers,

I’ve got a quick tip to share with you! If you hit the button on the back of your Grobo it will change the lighting on your Grobo to be primed for taking photos. This will last for 10 seconds before returning to its original spectrum. So if you’re proud of what you’ve grown and you want to show it off, use this trick to take the best possible photo in your Grobo.

Don’t forget to tag @grobogrow when you share your masterpieces!

6 Likes

Well 12 days in and all is well**_

![image|690x388](upload://ffL9wleCrZYXFBo2PWs14kA5asC.jpeg)

_**

1 Like

@Seahawkpi - It doesn’t look like the photo uploaded right. Mind trying again? Can’t wait to see your plant!

2 Likes

Hey Growers!

My name is Robyn, I’m the Operations Manager here at Grobo. I’m an avid gardener and love growing new species of plants.

I’m looking forward to seeing photos of your grows!

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t log into my app?

Hey everyone!

I’m Sam, and I’m the UX/UI designer here at Grobo. So excited to meet you all and see what everyone is growing!

3 Likes

Hi All Growers

I’m Jason, the Hardware Lead here at Grobo, It’s been amazing seeing your pictures of your grows and hearing about your experiences with the Grobo system. I’m excited to see where this takes us.

2 Likes

Hello name is Chris and super excited to finally receive my email to pay the remainder off my bill!!! Hopefully I get my grobo soon…

6 Likes

Hi

New here. Green thumb myself. Really liked how grobe designed everything. Only a handful of things I’d change and sounds like there coming down the line.

Super pumped to use my green thumb and mad cooking skills to share my journey and experience with you

Hi!

6 Likes

Oooh cooking skills!! Welcome aboard ToddYYC

Rubs hands together

3 Likes