Instructions/repairs w/pictures

I’ll be watching cause I still have to wait for my light :bulb: so pretty much gonna get everything organized till then so how ever u break it down I’ll be paying attention :eyes::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Well I got my tent :tent: assembled just want to know what use think :thinking: :thought_balloon: @Bplatinum9 @Vicc @Todd.grobo just waiting for the rest to come in

3 Likes

Nice you can access sides. What lights you puting in there now

1 Like

just waiting on the rest

1 Like

I’m excited for you!!! Nice tent!
Is the first pic the front of your tent?
Is it a 4 x 4 tent? How many plants are you gonna start with? :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

That’s the main reason I went with it all the ways to get in

1 Like

Yes thank use use we’re my inspiration to actually go that route cause I thought :thought_balloon: about but after seeing use it was definite :+1:t2:But I’m thinking :thinking: maybe three I’ve done :white_check_mark: that before was a lot of work but I really just want the room so each plant :seedling: can just be them self an stretch as much as they want they have 7feet :joy: I’m happy to thank u :blush::+1:t2::seedling::dash:

1 Like

Sitting :chair: here thinking :thinking::thought_balloon: of what I’m going to do an I’m thinking about dropping the same strains one :point_up:t4: in organic soil an feed it with the fox :fox_face: farms nutes an the other in the fox’s farm soil an feeding that balanced water :sweat_drops: and seeing witch comes out better :dash::seedling:

Come to the Everything Flora Flex - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more topic.
This topic is mainly for repair instructions w/pictures!

1 Like

Antenna installation:

1. You will power down, pop off the top install the antenna.
  2. Remove the two screws in the front of the unit and two screws in the back. Be careful, the top is plugged into the board too! You can hold the white connection and unplug it for now. Put the top aside.
  3. Instal the antenna on the board using the pictures below.
  4. Plug in your top and replace the screws.
  5. Plug in your Grobo and let it boot up!

Cheers,
Stephen

​​

​​

2 Likes

Hinge adjustment:

2 Likes