I’ll be watching cause I still have to wait for my light so pretty much gonna get everything organized till then so how ever u break it down I’ll be paying attention
Nice you can access sides. What lights you puting in there now
I’m excited for you!!! Nice tent!
Is the first pic the front of your tent?
Is it a 4 x 4 tent? How many plants are you gonna start with?
That’s the main reason I went with it all the ways to get in
Yes thank use use we’re my inspiration to actually go that route cause I thought about but after seeing use it was definite But I’m thinking maybe three I’ve done that before was a lot of work but I really just want the room so each plant can just be them self an stretch as much as they want they have 7feet I’m happy to thank u
Sitting here thinking of what I’m going to do an I’m thinking about dropping the same strains one in organic soil an feed it with the fox farms nutes an the other in the fox’s farm soil an feeding that balanced water and seeing witch comes out better
Come to the Everything Flora Flex - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more topic.
This topic is mainly for repair instructions w/pictures!
- You will power down, pop off the top install the antenna.
- Remove the two screws in the front of the unit and two screws in the back. Be careful, the top is plugged into the board too! You can hold the white connection and unplug it for now. Put the top aside.
- Instal the antenna on the board using the pictures below.
- Plug in your top and replace the screws.
- Plug in your Grobo and let it boot up!