Ice (Fem Indica) - Royal Queen Seeds

thx , it does seem to help , will be interesting to see if they puff up , still got 30days or so , so lots of time left

2 Likes

Flower (Day 48 / 70)

drain and fill day , she seems to be coming along well. still some browning on top leafs trimmed off some of the worst ones.

5 Likes

Flower (Day 55 / 70)

nother week nother drain and fill. tricombs are really looking close even with nother 2 weeks to go

6 Likes

She looks incredibly frosty, that’s a well deserved name!

4 Likes

thx and ya definately has a frosty appearence

tricombs at the top of buds look ready

4 Likes

Damn BD. I’m on my way. Veryyyy nice.

2 Likes

Flower (Day 59 / 70)

after topping water up took these this am… about 3 inches down from top bud(top buds are very ripe probably 30% amber)
I think i gotta get a black piece of paper to see better LOL but this is indica and for the most part i’m planning on using this grow for late night help me sleep and for those wake up at 2am and can’t get back to sleep scenerios so I’m good with it being more seditary

Im thinking of chopping in the next two days this seems about ready
@Todd.grobo what ya think? wait another week or get to it :)(anyone elses thoughts would be great too hehe)

2 Likes

Go ahead and put her in flush and extend flush as needed. Once in the flush stage, don’t forget to do a drain and fill to remove your nutrients so she starts eating those in the leaves. In flush stage she will only receive water and ph corrections.
Looking like some mighty fine buds @Bloodydrake

3 Likes

gonna flip her now thx for the help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thx Stank :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks like its chop day, tricombs a few inches down seem to be getting pretty milky and top ones very amber

6 Likes

Great job @Bloodydrake looks pretty!

3 Likes

Thx!

1 Like

so cut and wet trimmed everything ,cleaned the grobo(I leave the probes in a ziplock of the water thats being drained before cleaning). overall the bud sites all down the length look significantly denser and more robust then previous grows, only the lowest ones look airy.
will be curious if dry weight gets over 2.5oz this time… heres pic of cut then trimmed and hanging to dry before the extreme shrinkage kicks in :wink:

7 Likes

That’s like my second favorite type of photo in the Grobo! Beautiful looking buds!

4 Likes

heheh mine too! :grin:

3 Likes

- - - [2021-10.18]:

@Bloodydrake,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Hey Bloody,

Have you used any other nutes/supplements other than grobo’s nutrients?

Nope just the Grobo basic nutrient bottles

2 Likes

its been almost 5days so moving to jars, all in 62grams of bud (no trim was saved). so about 2.2oz which isn’t bad…but what isn’t as good was this strain took 5months to grow so…time wise I’m about where i was at just under .4oz per month of growing. So tho it seems like extra grow lights do help with growth under the top of the canopy…it doesn’t seem to have increased yield on this grow in any significant way…I do think it was too crowded i should have cut off 2 more branches that weren’t developing as much next grows I’m gonna try a couple autos and see how that plays out not needing to top them ect

Always great to make it till harvest :slight_smile:

6 Likes