I think my fans need a boost?

Attaching a picture but she burnt.

1 Like

Your coco pod should be flush with the top of the lid. Probably a result of damping off.

5 Likes

What :point_up_2:t2:said

2 Likes

@Justin_Vinluan,

• (Is your [Coco-Pod] Wet -Or- Dry):? :question: :scream:

• (You Would Be Magical [:mage:] If you can save her now): :seedling: :adhesive_bandage:

• (Check out your Root, What Do You See [:eye:]):? :question:

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

• (SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant): (ItMayNotGetWorse): -But- (JustInCase):

• ((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

[ https://support.grobo.io ]:

--

• ((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=ForSupportHelp%20 ]:

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

- - -

• (Add an extra fan in there as well to help Dry the [Coco-Pod] out): :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

- - -

- - -

@Justin_Vinluan,

…

• (I Just Thought To Share This): (Maybe Same Grobo Earlier Plant): (Sticker Is In Place): (In This Picture There Might Be Two Plants Triing To Share One Space):

• (How Did You Make Out On Your Grows):? :question:

--

:infinity:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Coco pod is Wet, I pushed up the pod so it’s flush, roots are healthy and strong down below.

1 Like

Keep an eye on it, you should see some improvement with new growth within the next week or two. The damaged stuff won’t recover. Once you have a couple healthy nodes you can remove the damaged and dead stuff. @Todd.grobo and @Bplatinum9 did I miss anything?

5 Likes

You got it. That would be my only concern.
Seems like heavy burn this early. Sorta unusual

3 Likes

I think @VermontGrobo pretty much covered it, poor thing let us know how she’s doing even before the week is out if anything changes! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Believe this is an older unit, though I don’t see the pod level indicator sticker In the pod socket.

Yes it is, that’s why he pushed the pod toward the center of the hole.

1 Like