I need to choose

Hi everyone. My Grow is at the 3-month mark and almost ready. I’m just waiting for the Trichomes to be more cloudy. Planning my next grow, this time I’m going to do it right. I have plenty of seeds and wish to grow ONE plant this time, in my tiny gro-tent.

I have: Lowryder Auto and Purple Kush Auto. My desire, since this will be a one-plant grow, is whichever one will flower and be ready the soonest. I am starting with superior materials this time: Fox Farm soil, Fox Farm Bloom and Cultivation Nation Bloom, and (I think) a better, 1,000-watt LED light.

Whichever of the above two strains I choose, the OTHER will be next, Nothing will be neglected. I am doing only 1 plant, as my first grow was 3 and it’s a crowded mess in there. I wish to be able to lift the 3-gal grow bag out of there, to examine my plant & work on it, as needed.

OK which one first, ya think? Lowryder Auto or Purple Kush Auto?

2 Likes

PURPLE people eater :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Sir! So it shall be! Mind my asking: Have you had experience with the Purple Kush Auto? If so, what would you say the time frame is, from seed to harvest?

1 Like

I have not and unfortunately choose not to grow autos in the grobo, so no experience. But it is a better smoke imho

1 Like

I’m currently using a 2x2x4 foot Tent…I have no Gro-box, so no worries :slight_smile:
I’m looking for my best quality smoke this time. Was considering the Lowryder, because of the Smallness of my tent, but - that can wait. This Auto strain is supposed to be pretty short, so with some LST I’m sure there’ll be no problem.

BTW I bought a larger tent, which will really Max-out my grow space, but will use this one for now (till it Frays), then switch tents. Tents are surprisingly cheap!

:grinning:

1 Like

Thank You for the input. I’m a Newbie and made a lot of mistakes on my first grow.

1. I used Miracle-Gro soil :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. Tried to grow too many plants - tent got way crowded.
  3. Thought I had Auto seeds, when they are Photoperiod :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Despite all this, I’m going to harvest some buds anyway. Will do better on the upcoming Grow.

3 Likes

Practice makes perfect!

2 Likes

This is my first attempt. It’s actually more Chaotic than it appears lol. Anyway, most of the trichomes are 50/50 Clear & Cloudy, none are Amber. But I know it’s got to be close, at 12 full weeks from seed. I harvested two clumps, dried them & they’re definitely not quite ready. A bit Harsh and the Buzz doesn’t last.

Think I should hang on, and wait for the trichomes to begin turning Amber? Methinks I have 2-3 weeks to go.

NotTooBad

4 Likes

Definitely a few weeks left. One thing to watch for is all the white tentacles to turn amber. When there is a few its usually a sign

4 Likes

TY I need the Steering. I’d hate to pull it down early & waste 3 months…

1 Like

Too many do unfortunately

1 Like