I don’t think it’s growing

1 Like

I don’t think it’s growing what’s wrong with it

Please post a close up picture of where the stem meets the cocoa pod. I’m afraid it is due to dampening off.

1 Like

And the roots

1 Like

Is your pump & airstone working?
Need pictures of the base/stem of the plant like @Wake suggested, also a picture of your reservoir showing water & roots, picture of nutrient bottles and a list of anything you have added to the reservoir water.
At this point I would recommend you go back to late veg until we can get to the bottom of the problem! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

pump & air stone is working
No Did not add any additives to the system
The water is from a reverse osmosis system

2 Likes

2 Likes

{Temps&Humidity}:

• (I Would Start To Fix Your Grow By Lifting Your Coco-Pod & Drying It Out): (You Can Save Her):

• (Go Back To Late Veg. -And- Extend Her Until She Reaches The Bottom Of The Second [:two:] Fan):

- - -

@Seang745,

• (Please Do Your Plant A Favor -And- Don’t Try To Disturb Her While She Is Trying To Sleep): (This Is The Quickest Way To Make Her Turn Into A Male Plant): (Now That Is Said, Her Leaves Are Droopy -Because- She Is Supposed To Be Sleeping, -But- They Look Nice -And- Green):

- - -

@Seang745,

• (You Must Have Decided To Not To Top Her :thinking:): (She Could Use A Lollipopping): (Did You Watch Stephen’s Video Yet :arrow_double_up:):? :question: (I Would Trim Everything Below The 2nd Fan If It Was Me):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

As my partner/Champion @SilverGrobo said, your plant has been fighting dampening off so all you can really do is wait to see if it makes it through its slow grow and keep the pod dry!

3 Likes

How am I looking now

3 Likes

1 Like

Clean up the bottom to keep moistureand bugs at bay, no more than 20% off the bottom. :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Do I need to do any trimming to her

1 Like

A lot of purple stems, she is cold I think. Cold temps can bring growth to a stand still. I wouldn’t trim too much more, don’t think that is the issue. I will let more experienced growers comment though.

1 Like

Looking good! :+1:t2:

1 Like

1 Like