I can't help but feel disappointed with this product

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hey :wave:t3: nice to meet you. I’m a new grower. I got the Grobo and then got a tent. Could you share a little more about your current plant? I have one that’s at 28 days :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey @NYS,

Sorry to hear you are disappointed. You can always reach out to our team at support@grobo.io and we can take a peek at your plant and unit data to see if we can assist.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Hi

It’s an indica, super skunk from Sensi Seeds. It’s total time is supposed to 101 days yet it’s been 4 weeks and it’s not even 4 inches tall. Can’t help but feel pessimistic.

Try extending vegg. The recipes are not perfect by any means. You have to finess each grow it seems.
My plant was on a similar path but I’ve seen dramatic improvement. Definitely contact support.

Here’s mine

2 Likes

@ClosetBox,

• (She Is Above The Second Fan, -And- Is Perfect Timing To Go To Transition If You Are Ready, Then She Is): (Awesome Job Lollipopping :lollipop:): {:green_thumb:}: (We Try To Stop Below The Second Fan): (Hope She Is Not A Tall One For You):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~