How much longer | Purple-love

Hello am confuse i was told that my plant was almost ready but its only ben flowering for 1 month the plant is only 2 months old

6 Likes

What’s strain and is it auto or photo? Did you start from seed or clone?

2 Likes

Crital purple autoflower it started flowering under 30 days

3 Likes

Autos follow their own schedule. Can’t see the trichs but all the leaves are gone. You do have some white pistils though. Can you get a closeup of trichs?

5 Likes

I order a jewerly loop should be here thursday

4 Likes

Once you get the jewelry loop you should be able to determine if she is ready or not but she looks good

2 Likes

Thanks but what am i looking for am confuse on this

2 Likes

Many autos are seed to harvest 60-75 day, you could be on track. It is hard to tell with these pics. Nice big buds! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh ok thanks man

When you get your scope, look at the sugars or trichomes on the leaves and buds. Especially the ones with the big mushroom heads because they are loaded with medicine! The colors of the these sugars are your guide to when you want to flush and harvest your plant. If there are no colors to the trichomes and their clear, it’s not ready. As the trichomes become more milky and opal in appearance , that’s when it starting to get ready. Then you look for amber colors in the trichomes. If you are looking for medical meds, you harvest based on trichomes amber. For example, amber colors of less then 55 percent is for euphoria. Amber color 50-60 percent is for pain and over 60 percent is for anxiety…A great source to check out on when to flush and harvest is GrowWeedEasy

5 Likes

Thank you so much i appreciate your help

Good luck and happy smoking…

4 Likes

I’m still learning but my opinion she isn’t ready! Looking good though

2 Likes