High end Rolling papers etc

The same size circle but a small amount longer

5 Likes

Yeah I think I’m going to get some to try! I’ll buy some small packs and hand them out to some of my pothead buddies :joy:. They are on the expensive end but worth a try! I was also eyeing the banana cream filters haha

2 Likes

I like raws pre rolled filters but you can never buy a case only 1 pack if your lucky and with many head shops closing up you dont get much at dispenseries. Some nice stuff in there. Weve been disappointed with so many!

4 Likes

I bought a 10 box pack off amazon, couldn’t find them in bulk anywhere.

4 Likes

Ive offered to buy cases at a time and they refuse to sell them that way. And you cant get direct

3 Likes

Honestly only use the king palms natural you put on new info hope they have those king palm flavors and terp tips! How’s the terps taste good not too fruity to mess up the cannabis terps and flavor? Looks interesting I love banana terps especially cannabis lol got get those!

2 Likes

Honestly I totally agree and thought the same thing super expensive then I made the biggest mistake I tried one now that’s all I want. It’s like a fine cigar but with cannabis

4 Likes

The Terps are amazing. All the flavours are great I haven’t had a bad one yet. Now a lot of the times I mostly enjoy the natural ones because I like it the flavour of the cannabis. But once in a while it’s nice to squeeze that ball and have those Terps.

The Terp are loud and strong but a nice clean taste. You will not be disappointed. Banana cream yummy thinking about one now

I recommend you buy the a 2 pack with the palm leaf and the terp filter combo for a first experience. Then to lower cost you can get the terp filter later

4 Likes

Ok cool! I’m definitely gonna order those today… thanks power​:pray:t3::dash:

2 Likes

I ordered some on Amazon too :joy:

3 Likes

Any one receive there king palms yet?

I going to try Irish cream real soon

7 Likes

I tried the King Palms. They do burn really slow (like blunts).They’re a great/fun way to smoke with a group of friends or to light one outside

5 Likes

My filter tips arrive tomorrow. I’ll be trying one this weekend for sure!

3 Likes

Still waiting for my banana palms smh to try with this banana foster strain bred by seed junky​:drooling_face: can’t wait! Got those limited vanilla palms too :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Love my vanilla palm leaf Dutch master cigar rolled blunts!:muscle:t3::dash:

3 Likes

They’ve arrived! I’ll try one either tonight or tomorrow.

6 Likes

Let us know what you think of them @FireGuy!

5 Likes

will do! trying banana cream tonight, berry tomorrow night. Both will be stuffed with the white widow from my tent grow.

5 Likes

Nice! I just sampled some of my white widow grow :joy:. The banana cream, berry, and mango flavors sounded good

5 Likes

I really wanted mango but couldn’t find it :sob:

5 Likes