Help. What do I do

Help. What is this ??

3 Likes

It looks like to the bare eye that leaf is just acting up unless other leaves are doing the same, I have had some leaves do similar to this!

1 Like

Cut them off and see if it keeps happening, then might be a problem. I had a few leaves die and sitting on the bottom of mine, still coming along nice though. Are you adding anything to it, besides what Grobo does?

1 Like

It looks like a phosphorous deficiency. My guess would be it’s just the pH is slightly off since you’re further into flower stage and this seems to be the only symptom?

• are any of your nutrient bottles empty?
  • have you cleaned/calibrated your pH probe recently?

P.S.
I wouldn’t suggest to cut any of the affected leaves off of the plant yet, let them fall off on their own or pull them off when they’re more than half-dead. When a plant cannot get nutrients from the roots it will take them from a leaf, that’s what is being observed – it is not “spreading” so much as it’s being “sapped”. Keep this in mind - removing the leaf without fixing the problem will just cause the plant to take nutrients from a different leaf.

3 Likes

Also make sure to use your cameras flash with the photos as the Grobo picture mode only stays on maybe 3 seconds.

2 Likes

If you click the user button after you open the door and it switches after 3 seconds it will stay in photo mode for a minute or so!

2 Likes

Supposed to, doesn’t last but seconds for some. I press it and by the time I back up and aim the camera its stops. I use the flash for better results.

2 Likes

Hey @TheDogMan and @Hayden_Gregory,

Extending the photo mode time is on our list of upgrades for sure. This old man isn’t fast enough with the camera! Look for this to be included in a firmware upgrade, closer to the holidaze season.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Thanks that is for sure. I dont know if something is off on mine, but I just counted one thousand one :grinning: and all that and didn’t even get 5 before it turns off. I tried a few times. Mine is no longer than just opening the door really.