Help my “Wedding Cake”

This is my story of woes; So,I ran out of bottles 3 and 4. Got them today and now have 1-5. I’m at week 4 and no buds yet.I think :thinking: it was due to lack of nutrient bottle 3&4.Please advise if I should go to a different stage? I’ve attached pics.
Thank you for all your help!
Carmella

2 Likes

Sex is determined for us in transition. Youll see pistols or balls form. If your seeds are bought they are likely female
Plants need 60 days in vegetation roughly then that and some in flowering. Your plant looks like no issues currently and you can let us know what stage your in on your grow.

4 Likes

She is at week 9.The “home stretch”.

its okay, mines already way passed the calendar, grobo told me to chop her down 3 weeks ago and she’s still running and still have 4 more weeks to go. You can extend the schedule.

Just confirming, is this a feminized seed or an autoflowering seed?

2 Likes

Feminized. Do you think I should back up schedule?

That is not the number needed and is irrelevant. Some people have even left vegetation after 100 days.
What stage are you in and what day in the stage. You likely need to add weeks

2 Likes

Day 61
Stage: Home Stretch?

1 Like

When you are on your grobo app, you can check what growth stage you are on by going to the schedule

3 Likes

My plant is on day 7 of 14 in vege

2 Likes

It is in flowering stage day 1

2 Likes

Day 1 of Flowering

1 Like

How many weeks do u think I should add?

Dont know. Id add at the end. Likely based on the photos above and due to lack of pistols id say 60 to 80 days to go(more)

1 Like

Internet says 7 to 9 weeks plus 10 days flush.
Could be more based on what you cut and chop on the plant and how much stress its under

2 Likes

@Furio95,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

{:white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blossom:}:

- - -

• Furio95,

• (Maybe This Will help): {:wink:}:

ClickForMore..1d~~

--

4 Likes

Thank you for all the help!!So, my “baby” is on day 5/55 flowering stage. Lmk what you think? Is it pretty standard to look without actual buds yet?
Worried in Miami

1 Like

Buds have just started but looks like most bud sites youve left covered eith huge fan leaves. Take a few off covering smaller bud sites

2 Likes

Well, here she is today;I still need to cut more “leaves”?

2 Likes