Help 20 days left

I start the flush like a week ago and this started what do I do

2 Likes

When you flush your plant no nutrients are dispensed so the plants starts to cannibalize itself for what nutrients it has stored, but your plant is nowhere near ready to flush you should still be in the flower stage. I would go back to flower and do a water change so nutes are dispensed

2 Likes

Thank you yeah i thought the same thing but the geobo said start ur flush. How can I stop the slushing and have it dispense nutrients?

Open the app go to your maintenance tab and hit shift schedule, then hit previous that will put you back into flower stage. Once you do that do a regular water change and the nutrients should dispense. Good luck and post more pics in a few days so we can see if she recovers

4 Likes

Omg
thank u thank u thank u

2 Likes

Cut off dying leaves and did what u said but it is still peogressing and getting worse

2 Likes

I only know a tiny tiny bit about this, but shouldn’t you trim a lot of the leaves? I see some pretty big ones that don’t do much and saw in a video to cut things like that. Don’t go by me though, see if anyone else agrees or disagrees. :grinning: That would let the buds and important things get more nutrients I think too.

2 Likes

Did your nutrients dispense when you did your water change?

1 Like

I dont know…how can I gigure that out?

Most people turn their nutrient bottles so the clear side is facing out then mark the level w/a marker so you have a reference point. I would put a ticket in to grobo support they can tell you if they dispensed with your last drain and fill also they may have other suggestions to help you out with your current grow as there are a number of factors that could be affecting your plant

1 Like

Hey @Ryan_Hukill,

You can always reach out to our team by emailing support@grobo.io and we can help out by checking your grow journal and data.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

The nutrients dispensed and I put in a ticket to grobo hopefully it gets sorted out quickly

1 Like

Still have t heard from them yet and plant is pretty much dead at this point :sob:

@Ryan_Hukill,

{:scissors:}:

• (Keeping The Tank Full Should Help With Some Issues):

Water_Fill..1~~{:droplet::potable_water:}:

• (I Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] On Your Behalf, -So- Maybe You Will Here [:ear:] From [SomeOne] On This):

{:sos:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Thank you yeah the nutrients are being dispensed but not sure what is wrong still. Thank you all for ur help

2 Likes

Hey @Ryan_Hukill please email me at support@grobo.io if you want some assistance today. We can review your plant and unit. The plant leaves will not recover at this point and once 50% of them are dead, you can cut them off.