Hello everyone! | Tebori

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for some of my posts that were fueled by frustration and anger. None of it was ever because of anyone here until yesterday. While those two I have zero Intersted in interacting with nor am I admitting I was wrong in my replies yesterday but I shouldn’t have vented so much or maybe to the extent that I did. I won’t be doing it again and I’m sorry. Almost everyone has been super nice , supportive , informative and helpful. I should have kept my feelings towards grobo between myself and grobo. As far as my only thread there are childish games going on by vermontgrobo as he is flagging my posts as they are restored by Bjorn, just causing more time for grobo staff to waste time. It’s been restored several times since last night and apparently he has nothing better to do. Thank you everyone else! :pray:t3: I’ll decide what I’m doing once grobo gets back to me on the troubleshooting issues.

5 Likes

Don’t blame you buddy, glad you posted this as I was trying to respond to your original thread but as you mentioned it kept “re-locking”. Your frustration is well founded and though you did piss and moan about it :joy: it was still understandable why you harbored distaste for the Grobo unit. I am sure that you and Grobo will come to an amicable agreement. Know that should you decide to continue your growing efforts, we’re all still here to lend a hand.

7 Likes

One day at a time

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad my grobo fall down a fight of stairs has some dents and now has a bunch of light leaks but still working

3 Likes

Damn I was High!! What happened?

3 Likes

Grobo has offered to refund me, I however am going to continue to see if we can figure this out. It is definitely not a ph issue. PH is within range and has been for my recipe. I’d be putting this on the appropriate post (my original) but we have a very immature person here still flagging any post or comment I make. I am lowering my expectations of grobo and am going to proceed. I still don’t know what the issues are nor does support. Everything has been in range so I don’t know.

3 Likes

Hell yes glad to hear this :facepunch: round 2 let’s get it!

3 Likes

Yeah man. Think I had unrealistic expectations maybe? Dunno.

I think you’ll be surprised on your next run with some solid genetics. It truly is super easy to run so long as your environment surrounding the grobo is in check.

2 Likes

Hey man, glad you haven’t given up! Remember, not having successful runs does not mean you failed…success always comes from practice and persistence with everything!

3 Likes

By solid genetics do you mean maybe this strain wasn’t the best to start with?

I’ve literally bought every item you’ve recommended to get to help with issues and my grow. with that being said i do have revive and guard but since I ve been having issues I haven’t used them at all.