Having issues connecting to wifi

My unit went offline and wouldn’t come back my lights are currently off but are supposed to be on ?

It is flashing blue fast then flashes orange and then red really quick but then back to flashing blue ?

1 Like

@GroboJason unit is back online and lights are back on. I sent a ticket in anyway as it’s never been this hard for me to connect again and would like you to look at my unit to make sure everything is in working order

2 Likes

I encountered a very similar sequence this morning and also turned in a ticket. After problems much like yours, the unit is operational and responding to commands from the app, but I still do not see grobo on the network in Settings (iOS).

@chris_barfield I also experienced this over the weekend Saturday and Sunday afternoon

Weird ?

1 Like

@chris_barfield,
We too had an issue this morning… Just unplugging and replugging the unit in, fixed ours… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

Thank you for the comments and the support tickets, I have asked the team to look into this and in the meantime we will definitely be responding to the individual support tickets. Maybe our system had too much Thanksgiving turkey and took a nap! Power cycling as per @SilverGrobo’s fantastic suggestion is a great place to get started if you are still running into issues.

2 Likes