Harvest day!

I say this should be our new National Anthem? :thinking:

Edit: NSFW

5 Likes

@Azuri seems pretty fitting. Haha.

1 Like

@rainstorm3 looks awesome, great job!! :green_thumb: what are you going to plant in there next?

@Ctaylor684 for my next try I’m going to pop in a Chili pepper :hot_pepper: plant! I need peppers in my life.

Then back to cannabis and I’m not sure what strain yet. I still have 3 OG Kush seeds on hand, may just do another of the same and try more training/pruning next time to see what the yield difference would be.

4 Likes

@rainstorm3 I understand what your saying, I really want some tomatoes out of the unit see what they taste like!
That would be very cool same strain different techniques. Cant wait to see how your next grow goes, good luck with your chili peppers!

1 Like

Please post some pics of the buds (closeups) once dried. Also really looking forward to seeing the dry yield. How long did this take from seed to harvest?

1 Like

The grobo does produce that qaud production you are looking for if you buy good genetics … @CookieGrower and I have some of the best breeders going in our grobo and his justbstarted budding but the quality your looking is there @Donnie showed his final product and it was glistening with trichomes … def dispensary quality but it starts with solid genetics … you can have the best grow room but if your seeds suck then you won’t ever get what you want…

3 Likes

@rainstorm3 woot woot congrats she looked like she stacked harrrddddddd can’t wait to see your weights … and congrats again I know your grow was a bit rough in the beginning but your final product looks awesome

2 Likes

@rainstorm3 throw some soy lecithin in there to help your body absorb it faster and raise (if your not allergic that is) but great choice as coconut oil as your base great for the stomach

1 Like

@theactor19 I’ll be sure to post final pics and weight. And this took about 110 days. But I had to add on about 3 weeks in total to my grow as there were some issues to start so she took off pretty slow.

5 Likes

@chris_barfield I’m actually making a topical salve (with coconut oil as the base) for external use. I’ll be adding some beeswax olive oil and some essential oils as well! This is an experimental batch, and I’ll see how it turns out. I’ll adjust next time once I see how it works.

5 Likes

Oh my bad missed the salve part …

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Harvest Day - Green Crack 1st Grow

So, after a couple extra drying days (pretty humid around here), I’ve taken a final dry weight of one oz on the dot after trimming the stems off etc.
I’m a little disappointed by the final outcome, but, this plant went through some hard times. I feel like she didn’t fill out to her full potential. So I’ve already planted another of the same strain to see if I can get different results. :+1:t4: Looking forward to @Azuri ‘s results to see how they differ.

9 Likes

Hey @rainstorm3

Great feedback! I’ll post up my results too once their ready. Our plants grew quite differently for sure.

5 Likes

@rainstorm3,

-
Awesome, 21 Likes so far on this post…
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Harvest Day - Generic Indica

@rainstorm3,

((#BetterLateThanNever))… :wink:

2 Likes

How awesome it is…Great harvest, Congratulations:grin:

1 Like