Gorilla 🦍 Glue

Hello friends. I agree with you from Turkey. I’m a new Grobo Premium owner and my first breeding novice. I’ve almost read all the comments and recommendations. But I literally couldn’t answer my questions. I have an automatic called GUERILLA GLUE, 50% Indica 30% Sativa 20% Rud. there’s a gene seed. This baby was described as a plant that reaches a height of 80-150 cm in the interior. The flowering time is 8-10 weeks. What program do I need to use for this baby? I’m waiting for your help with the upbringing. Respects.

2 Likes

I would say either “Generic Hybrid” or this. Make sure the one you choose has the small blue A on the bottom right.

4 Likes

Brother, Thank you so much for your answer. Do you have a recommendation that the harvest time is shorter and the yield gram is higher?

1 Like

I don’t have any spare Grobo bottles. Are the bottles in the package enough for a cultivation?

2 Likes

I haven’t grown that strain so honestly I have no idea. Maybe someone who has can chime in. As for the bottles, they are usually enough to finish 1 grow, but you never know. Since it’s an auto I would think that one set of bottles will be enough.

2 Likes

I would certainly order back ups of #3 #4 and #5 - chances are you will need them.

7 Likes

So, brother, how much harvest is the first time? What do you think is the earliest maturing race? Do you give advice? Plase.

1 Like

Sorry bud, but those are impossible questions to answer. So many factors dictate yield and possibly time from seed to harvest. Here’s a Gorilla Glue photo that finished in about 3 months or so.

5 Likes

It’s all about you and how you train your baby girl. Everyone is different everyone has there own technic. The more you grow the more you learn threw out the grow and ways you can be different. Genetics :dna: also go along way. Take it slow ask for advice don’t be afraid and happy growing and welcome to the grobo family

5 Likes

@ACS07169947,

…

…

…

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

I’m planning to order from Turkey as well.
Did you run into any issues with the customs?