Grow Recipe_LSD

Day 7 and still no flower. Any thoughts?

@hadooj can you post a pic of the plant? And some close-ups of the bud sites?

Dean Papa
Director of Global Sales, MSSP, MSP, & GSI
Siemplify
(704) 995-9766

2 Likes

@hadooj Thanks for posting this picture! It looks like the plant may have some sort of nutrient deficiency.

It would be a good idea to submit a support ticket and work with them on a plan to address the nutrient issue.

I think it is a Potassium (K) deficiency in late stage.

3 Likes

Any updates on your grow?

2 Likes

Going well now. I started to add water to top it off and it seemed to do the trick. Here is a close up as of this morning.

3 Likes

Great pics, can you post one of the whole plant, as I mentioned b4 I’m growing the same strain and would like to compare, here’s mine on day 51 getting ready to move into transition after extending late veg 2 weeks

1 Like

Can do… I’ll send it out shortly. I did some trimming on mine but starting to flower which is cool.
Stand by

Dean Papa
Siemplify
(704) 995-9766

2 Likes

Looking good! Did u purchase your seeds from ilgm? I ask because our plants are same strain but look different

1 Like

Yup.

1 Like

New user here, i have lsd as well. Can either give an update? My main question is what recipe to use for this one. Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Is it a photo or auto seed?

1 Like

I actually used the generic female hybrid. I did the wrong one initially and it kept the plant is clone mode so I switched it to this one and it started to flower right away.
Hope it helps.

Dean Papa
Siemplify
(704) 995-9766

2 Likes

- - -

@Hodophile,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Looks Like There Is Only One Name Brand [LSD Recipe] -And- It Is An Auto):

• (If Yours Is An Auto I Would Go With This One):

• (If Yours Is A [Photoperiod] Then Go With The Best Choice [GenericBrandRecipe]):

{:warning:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes