⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

Started ramping down PPM by 50% I’m guessing we have about 2-3 more weeks to go before flush.

11 Likes

Sexy sexy!

6 Likes

That’s dope

6 Likes

How high u have ur light :bulb: an how high u have the intensity those are beautiful :seedling: plants man I bet they smell insane :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

The lights are as high as i can get it. It has about 1 ft clearance from the top. I am planning on going to the hardware store and get some zip ties and make a modified hanger so its even higher for my next run. The intensity is to the max. I wouldn’t recommend growing like this unless you have every thing dialed in. There was a lot of prepping during veg, all the colas were pinched all the way to the top and a whole lot of fearless cropping during flower lol.

5 Likes

No was just wondering I know I can’t right now cause I literally need to control everything my self or just have a controlled environment so I can attempt those things plus how long was ur grow cause the co2 cuts it by 30 percent right :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

But I know for my next run :running_woman: I wanna have everything dialed in so I can definitely try adding co2 an controlling it all with the trollmaster :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

it has been 124 days since I sowed them. I did spend alot more time keeping them in cups while my previous grow was finishing up in the tent however.

2 Likes

Oh ok :ok_hand:t3: so without co2 how much time u we’re looking :eyes: at :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t know. I’ve always used CO2 from the get go. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I also spend more time in veg than normal since I super crop them and I do a 4 node swaz before flipping. I also lower the light super low and have it on max during stacking with super high amount of CO2.

I understand many things I do is unconventional, however you can see the results lol .

3 Likes

:joy::joy: right I’m talking to vet between u an @Mpower11 do u have an estimate of what it would of took

2 Likes

Must of had a really gd teacher :man_teacher: for u to dive right in like that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I have one of the very best in the industry as my mentor =].
This community also helped me learn a whole lot and helped me get my foot off the ground before I was able to reconnect with my buddy.

5 Likes

It shows in ur work believe it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

The biggest difference I think people like me and what I see from @Vicc vs other growers is we not scared to try experiments good or bad…

Honestly that is what will take you to the next level in the future… My current growing will be yielding less product but I’m training for only Big buds. Is it going to work as planned I don’t know… But I don’t mind either way.

7 Likes

Extremely accurate with ur feed back I was before scared :scream: to touch them an try different things but since like @Vicc said this forum has done :white_check_mark: wonders for me an I’m still learning a lot an that’s thanks :pray:t3: to use here on this site​:+1:t2::dash::joy:

4 Likes

But I think :thinking: later on down the line I’ll probably be leaning towards that way to I very big on quality as well but for just starting first trying to get the best of both worlds :earth_americas: In quantity an quality :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@Mpower11 is 100% correct. Experimenting and trying different things will not only satisfy your curiosity but also teaches us what works and what doesn’t work for us.

5 Likes

Completely agree with use :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes