⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

Looks amazing… well done!

6 Likes

One other thing I have noticed when the buds get older they normally start to turn more brown and lose their colour when adding the oxygen absorb packs in the colour didn’t change all that much it preserve them.

I have no data or links to support this this is just based off my two trials Google around about it there is literature out there

I used these. Let me know your thoughts

Dry-Packs 100-1 Gallon Mylar Bags and Oxygen Absorbers for Dried Food and Long Term Storage https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00967K7PQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_CY03E7W4C5NBD3ADXZ3R

6 Likes

Thanks @Mpower11 , I’ll definitely add these to my food saver packs when I store them.

2 Likes

Honestly I think it’s a really good idea I didn’t try to deal shop them so Im sure there’s better deals on them out there. But honestly try a couple vacuum seal bags with them in there and compare. The little bit of air that the vacuum seal can’t suck out the oxygen absorber will take care of the balance for you. Mind you don’t have to try the whole run. that’s what I did at least tried in the couple Jars I think are a lot better after age. My next run I’m doing 75% with 25% without

2 Likes

Testing and experimenting are my specialty, I’ll definitely make different batch samples and compare.

5 Likes

Jesus lord u literally got that in ur whole hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: congrats :champagne::confetti_ball::balloon::tada: on ur beautiful :heart_eyes: harvest :seedling: man that looks :eyes: amazing :wink::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Made some gummies. First batch had too little gelatin so I melted them and added more agar. They turned out tasting great. This one is sour apple flavor.

Extra Strength Canna Coconut Oil
2 oz bud
32 oz coconut oil

Fuse decarb bud into coconut oil, I used a sous vide method but any method works

Gummy ingredients

• 9oz Green Apple Jolly Rancher Jello powder
  • 6oz of unflavored gelatin or agar (i used 3oz gelatin 3oz agar)
  • 2-4 tbs kool-aid sour green apple (depending on how much how sweet and tart you like your candy).
  • 1 cup of water
  • 3 tsp lethescin
  • 2-4 drops of Lor Ann’s concentrate fruit drop apple
  • kool-aid powder to coat gummies
  • cornstarch

Steps

1. Bloom the gelatin and agar in cold water
  2. Simmer water and kool-aid and Lor Ann’s flavor dops
  3. Add unflavored gelatin to Simmer mix
  4. Add the flavored jello powder, set heat to medium low and mix well
  5. Add canna oil and lethecin and increase heat to medium high and continue to mix until boil. Remove from heat
  6. Fill molds and freeze for 20 minutes
  7. Remove from mold and toss in kool-aid powder
  8. Let the Gummy dry in a shallow dish with sifted cornstarch and set in the fridge for about 6-12 hours or until desired toughness is reached.

For my mom for Mother’s Day

9 Likes

@Vicc Lots of recipes out their…can you share yours?..they sound/look yummy

2 Likes

Thanks @DeeDub, sure I’m more than happy to share

Recipe moved to post above :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Vicc Thx! Look forward to trying this one…

2 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: bro are they chewy do u get a big tase of the weed or more of the sour apple :green_apple::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

They have a decent chew to them, the candy taste is strong and cuts the oil well, you can still taste some coconut oil however not the weed.

3 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:t3: I Screenshot it just to remember so when I get to that point :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

The battery arrived today so I was able to get some data for this run. I’m very happy to see that Hutchcroft outperformed (obviously, she was such a beast) the rest of the plants when it came to pushing out weight. Blue Dream is also a massive yielder.

6 Likes

I have Blue Dream seeds I just got. I’ll be trying those out next myself.

3 Likes

That’s impressive gd job :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

@CM1266 Blue Dream is a major rigorous grower!

5 Likes

Jesus look at the size of those things

4 Likes

Trying out the vac seal curing method. I’m told I will have a much better aroma and a tighter final product, as well as it reduces the curing time needed so I’m giving it a shot and see how it goes :slight_smile:

Half in jars half in vac seals

9 Likes

That ain’t the first time I heard :ear: plz keep me posted on the finish line :checkered_flag::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes