Grobo Start! Round 3 Race

One of these will be transferred into the Grobo. Harvest time is coming for Sweet :tooth:.

The black magic machine is serving as a nice holding area for now. Cat 🐈‍⬛ took a bite out of two leaves :leaves: when I turned my head.

Place your bets.

6 Likes

:seedling::seedling::seedling: let the games begin!

2 Likes

If I had to guess, @OrionsCeiling is secretly rooting for nine pound :hammer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :gift: GROWMIE!

3 Likes

The start wasn’t working out too well in the tent. Different light :bulb: schedules. So I moved it to another room on a rack. I cleaned it up and dropped (and lightly covered) my seeds.

I came to check on them today and the pods are soaked.

I got out the level and :woman_facepalming:t2: Noticed there was a foot missing from the rack. It doesn’t look like anything until it does. Just a heads up when placing your grobo start :green_heart::raised_hands:t3::leaves::herb::wave:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 you think I should take the humidity domes off for a while to let them dry out some? :green_heart::raised_hands:t3::woman_shrugging:t2:

Even though the moisture is what makes them pop,
If you think the pods are soaked it may be a good idea so they dont die of dampening off right away! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

It helped. 9 pound :hammer: is pulling ahead

2 Likes

She was trapped, that’s why she’s all curled up! Drop a couple drops of water on the seed hat so she can rid herself of the shell that’s suffocating her! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

She shed it on her own :green_heart:

2 Likes

Is it all the way off? The leaves should have opened! Sometimes the seed skin holds the leaves together!
If that’s the case, a dab of water helps!:eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

It’s growing and transforming before my eyes. It fell off completely and I removed it.

3 Likes

Amazing isn’t it! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

I been drinking…I been drinking…

4 Likes

Sprout went

1 Like

3 Likes

Grobo got a new set up.

2 Likes

Kitty approved :cat2:

2 Likes