Grobo Start Review

This is my second Grobo Start unit and I have successfully grown over 6 seedlings which were transplanted into both Grobos and soil pots.

The Grobo Start makes it very easy to begin growing and comes with everything you need (except seeds) to start growing. The included humidity domes help create the ideal environment for germination. Once the seedling begins to grow you have the option of installing the light extension pole (multiple poles can be added to give more height!)

This product helps save about 3-6 weeks time to my grow schedule because I can start the next round of seedlings outside of the Grobo while the mature plant is finishing up for harvest. Definitely would recommend one if you are interested in a low maintenance indoor grow. @Todd.grobo

4 Likes

Think when you get the request from Amazon to review it, you could toss it on their site, please. Let me know once done and I can start organizing everything!

How old are those plants? Or did you do clones? Looks great!

3 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo ! Yes I have done the Amazon review but it’s like awaiting approval or something before it is posted publicly?

The pic is from my Start a couple months ago. Unfortunately this Start didn’t come with the nutrient packet but I’ve already contacted support about it.

I will gather all the reviews/screenshots and send them over

3 Likes

Awesome, I am off today and tomorrow but will touch base with Stephen if they can approve the reviews. I assume one of them has access and I will just confirm. When I chatted with him on Saturday he said there were 5 reviews up, but I could only see 1. So I think your right, they need to approve them to go live so I can confirm everything is done! Awesome man

Thanks for this. Are you going for Cannabis grows in it or something else?

1 Like

I have been doing cannabis plants but with 2 Starts I might do some herbs in one

1 Like

That was you that responded to my email… are you officially with grobo

3 Likes

Hey @Time2grow,

Yes, @Todd.grobo has officially joined the team. Whoot!!!

Cheers,
Stephen

7 Likes

Nice congrats to @Todd.grobo well deserved

5 Likes

Hey! It’s on Amazon to approve the review, we cannot go in and approve it ourselves, It usually takes 48-72 hours for a review to be accepted!

3 Likes

hey @miami5th do you top your plants in the Grobo Start?

2 Likes

No topping in the Grobo Start. I just leave them as is and plan it out so I can transplant into a Grobo by 6 weeks or less

4 Likes

Learn something new every day! Thanks for correcting me @GroboJulia I would hate to give wrong information :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo,

You are doing great! We’ve been feeding you information through a fire hose the last couple weeks. It will all soak in.

Glad to have you on the team!

Stephen

3 Likes

I thought that may have been what happened. Congratulations @Todd.grobo, well deserved!

2 Likes