Grobo start LETTUCE

Black seed Simpson lettuce day 7

6 Likes

Dose the light go up high enough or are you going to transplant?

1 Like

Yes .there is a light extension for the grobo start . I own 2 grobo starts so I can making the light go a lot higher if needed. Not transplanting .my grobos are for cannabis only .trust me my wife wants to use one of my grobos for food plants :laughing::rofl:.

4 Likes

4 Likes

90 day recipe yum

3 Likes

I don’t see this as a problem but just a FYI… Lettuce loves temps 60 to 70 degree’s. If you temps get mid to high 70’s it will transition the plant to bolt and flower…

Last year I harvested my last lettuce plant Dec 10th in southern Ontario…

I did cover it at night and remove during the day

Picture taken Dec 8th

4 Likes

thanks for the info and nice :seedling: :eyes:. Mine is indoor climate controlled but If it flowers that would be interesting :thinking:.

6 Likes

If it happens and your growing Open pollinated variety you can collect the seeds for a future grow!!

Like I said I don’t see a problem for you it was just a FYI

3 Likes

Sweet thanks

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Need two more Grobo starts for the bacon and tomato now. Looks cool. Hope it turns out well.

4 Likes

I would love to clone some bacon :bacon: right now

3 Likes

My arugula is flowering outside right now. :green_heart:🪴:call_me_hand:t3: It went out of control. I couldn’t keep up with eating that much :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

Wonder how big they will be on day 45

4 Likes

Do you think you can grow this lettuce all the way on the grobo start?
(given temperatures are right)

1 Like

The grobo Start is best for cannabis but sure .plus looks good with wife plants16209240257986649978218311394030|666x500

1 Like

1 Like