Grobo Premium

I’m just saying we should get the hookup for being first and loyal.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m
Just a little disappointed that original grobo owners are still dealing with hardware issues still till this day but now there’s a new grobo? With the improvements our units are still waiting to be fixed…

But the new app improvements are good I guess…

4 Likes

I feel u. I think we should get hooked up for being test subjects.

2 Likes

I mean I get having a new model but I just feel like the issues the grobo one is having should be resolved

3 Likes

I totally agree with you

2 Likes

I think its ridiculous that ive had my grobo for almost a year and still don’t get to see ph, ec, temp, humidity. an upgraded grobo seems cool and I would consider getting one if I could see DATA. come on already. your shooting yourself in the foot with this one grobo. the word is out that the grobo doesn’t show you any information. that’s going to deter new buyers from getting one.

3 Likes

So it’s window less, maybe better seal ? No smell ?

I think all owners now should get a serious discount on this …not just there usually $500 off

3 Likes

It sux to buy something then they make a better version.

1 Like

I hate to say it but that’s business. The first units might have some flaws that they fixed in this new generation of Grobo but that’s exactly what every company in the world does. They have a product, they find out how to improve said product and they release a newer and better version.

Said that i’m very happy with my Grobo. it does have a few flaws but so far its been giving me success and that is exactly what I purchased it in the first place.

9 Likes

@Mcmanis,

--

((#UpgradesHappen))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

I know. I would feel better if my grobo wasnt so glitchy

1 Like

Couldn’t of said it better myself @Stephane. :beers:

4 Likes

I should have mine in 2 weeks. Feeling very anxious with all the things others have experienced and all that needs gone over before starting the first grow. I’m kind of hoping it comes with a checklist, i.e., are the fill and drain lines set properly? did you calibrate the ph probe? do the high and low level water switches function? etc., etc. I think I’d flip if it came mangled due to shipping :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

it does a lot of those things for you. in fact during the early vegi stage the grobo fills with less water on purpose to stop early plant diseases. i dont think you have to really calibrate the ph sensor until after your first grow

2 Likes

I think future grobos should have the locks on the side and not the top to make sure the door stay secured. It also would be cool if the back wall on the left or right corner had a measuring stick design since it’s clear and it would be nice to see what your height of your plant is. Then you can compare it to other grows and know when to start training. i had some other ideas but this is ok for now.

Also a fun idea would be grobo contest where we get multiple groups of growbo owners and all of them would pic the same strain and start their grow on the same day to see who can get the biggest yield.

3 Likes

Contest sounds cool but everyone would need a clone of the same plant for it to be fair … same genetics but we would all have different phenotypes that would all grow relatively different

1 Like

well everyone would have the same strain like fast bomb auto. and everyone would start on like…September 9th

1 Like

Still wouldn’t be accurate like Chris said we would all need clones, not start from seed. Cool idea though

1 Like

Yeah but part of the challenge and learning experience of it will be the reward. With each seed limitation we can share what we did different overcome what we thought we’d get in the end

1 Like