Grobo Grow Competition šŸŒ² šŸ§™

Hmm it didnā€™t cross my mind. I doubt I will, my days of running completely dry are never going to happen again since I can grow and itā€™s legal here now so less tempted to smoke a stash it could work, lol. I think Iā€™ll keep memories via pictures / journals.

3 Likes

What your saying is you need 3 more grobos for that too happenā€¦ gotchaā€¦hehe

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

17 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Happy New Year growers!

The contest has ended, if anyone has pics of weights to post, now is the time. Iā€™.l be posting the winner here on Monday.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

@Stephen wish I had my first harvest done to compete. Always next competition :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bump?

Any word on a new or future contest?

4 Likes

Yeah, I gotta get in on one of these.

2 Likes

Yeah! I have a harvest in a month or so contest would be cool since I missed the holiday oneā€¦lol Speaking of which, was there a winner?

2 Likes

Grobo grow contest winner for 2018 is @Azuri weighing in at 1.98 oz!

A prize pack is on the way to you sir, congrats!

Watch for new contests coming up soonā€¦

Stephen

11 Likes

Woot thanks! Itā€™s like two prizes the harvest and now. :+1:

8 Likes

Congrats!:beers:

4 Likes

Congrats @Azuri, If I get anywhere near that yield in the future I will be super happy.

:green_thumb::groboone::beers::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Congrats azuri awesome bro. Wish I could smoke it. Lol. Mine is pretty potentā€¦was tempted to ship some to grobo hq

6 Likes

@Azuri,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

I want in but I started a new grow like 5 days ago

1 Like

Hi @Stoned - that contest ran about a year ago. No plans on doing another one at this point; depends on the overall interest of everyone here :slight_smile:

Regards,

Chris.

5 Likes

Yeah I was so excited I forgot to look at the date. But it should totally come back

3 Likes