Grobo Giveaway πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

It’s the most wonderful time of the year again!

To thank our community and to help grow it even faster, we’re giving away a Grobo Premium :groboone: again!

The contest runs until December 2nd and you can ENTER HERE

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

(P.s. We also have a new promo video you might enjoy)

12 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :grin:

2 Likes

How does the leaderboard and entries work? Leaderboard is only for people who share the link? And how does me sharing a link with people get me more entries?

I just did everything except Twitter as I don’t have twitter and that I had like 100 entries but not on the board. Just wondering what this is going to be based off of. Referrals or entries?

2 Likes

Awesome question, the leader board is based on referrals but your chances to win will be based on entries and is a random draw. The more entries you have, the higher your chances of winning!

When you share your unique URL, it’s tracked and you get referral points once someone signs up using that URL.

3 Likes

:green_heart:I would love one

3 Likes

Cool thanks for the clarification! :+1:

1 Like

@bjorn Hey when will you guys be announcing a winner for the giveaway?

3 Likes

So who won!? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just saw they announced the winner on grobo’s Instagram
Congratulations :+1:

1 Like

Who :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Says David p from USA, looks like someone’s about to have some fun with grobo :laughing:

1 Like

Good for him :joy::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::pray::rofl::dizzy_face::astonished::v:

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay… we’re in the process of renovating and moving into our new office.

Yes! David from the US won the Grobo and he was super excited. Only took him about 30 seconds to reply to our email to him :tada:

Thank you all sooooooo much for sharing and participating. It means the world to everyone here at Grobo!

7 Likes

grats david from the US

1 Like