Grobo/allgrowers first annual reunion anyone?

Just like the title suggests, anyone down with starting a grobo/allgrowers first annual reunion? I think it would be awesome if we could coordinate some sort of get together. We could meet each other in person, maybe start at headquarters with a tour etc. Suggestions anyone? I’d love to meet some of you and your the facility, have a smoke :dash: What do you think all??? Possibilities could be endless. Just a thought.

2 Likes

What a great thought @Osage!

We would be honoured to host something here at world Grobo headquarters if there is enough interest.

#CanadaRoadTrip

Stephen

5 Likes

Yep, I think it would be fun to put faces to the names and just enjoy meeting one another. A tour would be super fun and we could all partake, hopefully with grobo grown green lol

2 Likes

A bit of logistic challenge. I go to Toronto a couple times a year and I would need to bank out to the west a bit to Waterloo but not sure of dates. Anywho I google mapped it… :joy:

2 Likes

That’s alright, I’d have to fly in! But could and would!! :scream::joy::exploding_head:

1 Like

Lol always only eastern canada. The good stuff is out west… lol.

2 Likes

I don’t know Todd, I’ve always loved Quebec. Friends and I would drive there from northern newhampshire @ 16! Fun

1 Like

Well let me know what dates and where you decide and I’ll get you all a hotel deal if you’re traveling from out of town.

1 Like

That would be awesome, and I would totally fly in! Quick question though, what’s the deal with having a DUI in the States and coming to Canada? I got it close to 8 years ago and have been hearing I can go if I fly in, or some say I can’t go period. What do you locals know?

1 Like

All I’ve heard is its case by case…

1 Like

I’m in for the annual reunion. Just tell me when and I’ll book off work and pack my volcano!

2 Likes