Grobo #3 is coming! Wooooooooo!

The price of the Grobo Solid refurbished was so good, I decided to add a 3rd Grobo. It offered a 4 payment with no interest option and no delayed shipping, so I thought why not. :grinning:

Order summary

Refurbished Grobo × 1
Refurbished Grobo Solid $999.00

Subtotal $999.00

Shipping $0.00

Total $999.00 USD

4 Likes

Nice. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Wow, they sold out of the Refurbished Solid’s already, I was telling a friend about them.

I like that it is the original Grobo, I already have one, so can add my “tweaks” and things quick as I already have some items. Also a lot of coco pods so that is good too.

1 Like

Wow great terms, I got the email. Might need Grobo #4 :+1: if anymore show up refurbished.

Number of Payments – 4

Amount of Each Payment – $249.75

Due Biweekly Starting – 1/1/22 *

ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE

• The cost of your credit as a yearly rate 0.00% APR

FINANCE CHARGE

• The dollar amount the credit will cost you $0.00

Amount Financed

• The amount of credit provided on your behalf $999.00

Total of Payments

• The amount you will have paid when you have made all scheduled payments $999.00

Late Charge:

If a payment is late, you will not be charged a separate fee or penalty.

2 Likes

Who would not buy with this. I must have really lucked out no interest even.

YOUR ORDER FROM Grobo

Your confirmation

Hi,

Grobo has processed your order, and you’re all set to pay with Shop Pay Installments.

To make a payment now, sign into your Shop account.

Your payment schedule

Autopay : Jan 3, 2022 $249.75
Autopay : Jan 17, 2022 $249.75
Autopay : Jan 31, 2022 $249.75
Autopay : Feb 14, 2022 $249.75
1 Like

Today is the day! Wooooo Grobo 3 is coming, out for delivery. I have a Skunk #1 seed I am getting ready so maybe by the weekend I will have all 3 Grobos going.

3 Likes

It is here, a little box damage but going to open it soon. I dont think anything went in deep though, but will know soon.

3 Likes

This will make 3 Grobos in my little 5x8 pantry, aka grow room. :grinning:

I think I can fit 4 with no problem as I have the window to use to vent or if any problems with heat or smells.

2 Likes

I unboxed it and it is fine. I got it almost $1000 off :grinning: so I am very happy with the condition.

It was delivered upside down though, I might take off the top and peek inside before I move it to the little grow area. Not sure yet.

1 Like

This is my tentative setup right now. I still have to move some things around, but might try it this way for the next grow. Grobo 3 is almost ready, should be by the morning.

3 Likes

Nice! Glad you got the last it seems so far to be the last generation grobo for purchase ! The new ones seem to be 2many issues! I sure appreciate my gen1! I think it may have to do with covid b/s and materials and shipping costs of sorts! All the issues so far with gen 2 I would not my self purchase another. Can’t complain for my box gen 1 so far so good! Hope the refurbed is a new champ!

2 Likes

Thanks, I know what you mean. Grobo 2 was a handful, but “hopefully”??? all that is behind now that I did the couple things. I will admit, I did feel good knowing I was getting a Grobo 1, :grinning: so I could just get it running quick. If it was another Grobo 2 it would still be in pieces with me putting it together and all that.

2 Likes