Green crack beast

1st shot in the grobo and she’s a beast. Some toppin’ and LST and she’s loving life. Input always welcome.

6 Likes

I’m growing this strain both outdoors and indoors. Outdoors are over 7 feet tall. Indoor are like 4 feet tall but bushy. My advice is to plan ahead. Whenever flowering is about to start, it’ll grow considerably from there. So if you let it grow too tall before flower it might hit the top.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been in transition for 4 days. Waiting for the stretch. I transitioned about 2 inches below the bottom of the top fan thinking it might help with the stretch. Here’s a couple pics from tonight.

2 Likes

@El_Lobo When this strain transitions do the new leaves have a lite yellowish in them? Maybe from the new light schedule?

I don’t grow this strain, but during transition, lime green on newly grown leaves is completely expected.

Remember that the light schedule when from 18h to 12h going into transition, leaving way more time for cell development and less for photosynthesis.
The new leaves should still darken to about the same color as the older ones, but it’ll take more time.
If you want to make a quick experiment, take 2 pictures, one just after dark time, and another one just before it, you’ll clearly see the difference in color :wink:

4 Likes

You hit the nail in the head. This morning I after 12 hours of light everything that had a yellow tint is now green. I’m diggin’ this suggestion stuff.

4 Likes

@El_Lobo QUESTION. I’ve been in trans for 7 days and she DOSENT seem to be stretching much. Does it grow taller when it goes into flower stage more so than in transition?

1 Like

- - - [2021-09.15]:

Sep 15, 8:34 AM

@STANK,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.11]:

@STANK,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

So here we are 31/50 flower. Stacking well and smelling fabulous. Just did the 42ish day defoliation which will be my last and a drain fill. Added hydroguard as usual and bud candy since flower. Looking sweet IMO. .

2 Likes

This is a great strain having said that I have only done outdoors and yields were insane not to mention still to date the easiest trimming plant ever! Looks fabulous

1 Like

Thanks…it’s been an enjoyable grow. Looking forward to the smoke.

1 Like