Gorilla glue lemon

@Todd.grobo. I wonder if you can open up the pod and reposition the spout to see if it can save it :thinking:. And gorilla glue Lemon sounds extra tasty right now

7 Likes

This is what I would do as well, strange little sprout.

2 Likes

I think its too long now. I thought exposure to light would make it stalk up.

3 Likes

I had a similar issue, I cut a straw and used it as a brace.

10 Likes

I really like that idea @BlueberryBongs

4 Likes

@Vicc I’ve also since added a tooth pick inside the straw to secure it from tipping over with the stem.

7 Likes

Gorilla :gorilla: glue :lemon: sounds a bit irrational but hey if it smokes then it will make the world :earth_americas: a bit more sane!!! Go for it…

4 Likes

All the tricks in the bag!! A plant to keep an eye :eye: on :joy:

5 Likes

Lets see how she responds
Pulled the whole plant out when getting in.
Ill give her a few days to a week

8 Likes

Awesome. The old college try!!!

4 Likes

Hate to waste it
Wonder if i could re usethe pod if the roots dont take

6 Likes

I would…

1 Like

Depends… I guess just hate wasting too

4 Likes

I dont have a choice lol.

3 Likes

I think there’s a chance she can establish herself and grow out her roots! If you can’t save it, I would reuse the pod if there’s nothing wrong with it

5 Likes

And…
Dead.

Next gg popped in

3 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo,

That seedling seemed super leggy to me. I’ve seen this happen on occasion to a new user when the LED arrived damaged in shipping somehow and the little one wasn’t getting enough light. I know this isn’t a new unit however, so keep us posted on the next bean and we can dig in with the support team to ensure you are full blast over there!

Cheers,
Stephen

7 Likes

The root was never originally out. The top popped off the seed aboht half an inch from the pod , each day after more white root showing…
Its all good ill keep an eye on it
I figured the light would’ve killed it earlier cause it sure dried out fast

4 Likes

I give all you credit for trying stuff like this… I see stuff like this and I just start over… Been a farmer my whole life and we always say you start off with a weak plant you end with a weak plant…

Congratulations she is alive!! Cheers

5 Likes

Shes dead a day later. Lol. I learn by doing and trying different things to see the results. Someone telling me doesnt really work. I also have limited resources so you have to be creative lol.
Was worth the try
My parents farmed, sorta, dad still lives on a quarter section. Not my thing, but it is pretty
Props to ya.
Your right on the weak plant observation though and i would normally be there with ya. To be precise, 2 failed germs in a row. One in the start and one in the grobo

7 Likes