Gorilla Glue Fem. AUTO 42 Fast Buds

[Processing: IMG_20210927_204811.jpg…

Ppm 830
Ph. 6,2
Watertemp 20 °c
She look good

2 Likes

Hello folks. Your expert advice is needed. Day 50. Very small and it blooms …
Cancel or wait …
Gorilla glue automatic from fast buds.
Light on 18 hours.
@SilverGrobo
@FireGuy
@Todd.grobo

1 Like

@SilverGrobo
@@Stephen

4 Likes

Update…

2 Likes

Looks nice.

3 Likes

Update… Day 70…

3 Likes

Looks good… Tricoms…poping… Out
@SilverGrobo
@Gmann

3 Likes

:fist_right:

Awesome grow bud :metal:

Very Tidy :+1:

I’ve got to leave my Scrogging a little later so I can do better loliipoping with Space later :flushed:

We lean, We move on & Never Stop :wink:… Deeeeep :metal:!:flushed:!:rofl:!

Seen those Vertical Lights before but they look cool :+1: Do you find they help :thinking:?? Any details would be appreciated

Are the All Independently powered or daisy-chained :thinking:

2 Likes

Very useful :+1:!..

But be warned :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’ve accidentally deleted ALL my pics :flushed:!:roll_eyes:!:sob:!..

& some practice IS needed :flushed::neutral_face::wink:

1 Like

I just use the new macro function on my iPhone 13 Pro Max and you can get as close as 2 cm’s and it seems to be OK enough. A lot of the phones do this, Samsung, Apple, probably the Pixel and others.

I might not be steady enough yet :grinning: as you need to hold real still, but some of my pics came out OK and I am getting better.

2 Likes

I hear ya bud :+1: but can they show you this :thinking:

Leave it wiv ya :metal:

Not mine :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!! but a good example…

2 Likes

There’s plenty on the market but I like how compact & versatile this unit is :+1:

Might take a few shots later :fist_right:

1 Like

Yes should be able to easily, unless you need to get closer than 2cm. Keep in mind this is new for me and I am not that steady so this can get much better.

4 Likes

That’s not bad tbh :fist_right:!:wink:! but still not close enough to really see tecs :neutral_face:!!

& I might only get 1 decent shot out of 10 :flushed:!:rofl:!..

1 Like

This is going to be my next plant or girl scout cookies, I need to learn how to train NL I did not realize she was going to be the monster she is! Gorilla Glue is looking amazing nice dense fat nugs!

1 Like

I was just wondering about those lights, to light up the bud sides!

1 Like

They have similar lights in some other boxes. The one I looked at, it was really more for when you had to “bend the plant” and still want to keep it going, trying to get more out of it by growing down.

1 Like

As long as your are OK with what you have, that is great. I am fine with what I see in mine too.

1 Like

Just Options m8 :fist_right:

Just taken these :flushed:!!

More the better then dump the worst :flushed::rofl::fist_right:

5 Likes

That is like me :rofl: I take so many to get 1 really good one.

3 Likes