Gorilla Glue #4 grobo vs tent comparison

@Christifer i think you were same strain and timing as me.

Heres where mine is it.
Inho, this is 100% the optimal branch structure for the grobo specifically. No more no less.
6 branches. One for each corner and 2 middles. Ive had the biggest harvests this way. I am not extending even though the one in the tent is a month ahead and i can see rhe stretch or lack of.
Before and after trim on water change day. I believe she goes into transition in rhe next day.

6 Likes

Sweet bro looks good.Iv got 8 branches .thanks mins on

Day 8/14late veg

4 Likes

2 Likes

Looking good. Clean upthe first node leaf and bud site on all 8 branches and repost a 2nd photo. If your comfortable enough she could handle 2 nodes up. This will get her to stack higher up. Looks good though hey
Its a gpos fit so far in the unit. Lets see after :blossom:

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice bro .I just did some small trimming 3 days ago and all that poped out :laughing:. I was going to completely defoliate the day before transition maby in a week didn’t wanna stress her out to much . Do you think she can take that much stress so early?

2 Likes

Oh god yes. Shell handle it np. Just watch mine. I highly suggest doing it. But you grow how you want. With 8 branches for sure is defoliate more and take off those littlebud sites so they dont pull the energy away from the big ones. Its not a tent, only so much light to go around

2 Likes

I did a thing.hope it don’t get to stressed hopefully

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo look better?Cutting is just so new to me

5 Likes

Spot on man spot on. If its been a few days top her up. She’ll be thirsty

2 Likes

I like that were essentially same point. Mine switches mid afternoon. So tomorrow shell shut off mid day, so ill have to change the schedule to match the tent at 8 to 8. When did you start your grow, youll have to do the same

3 Likes

Thanks bro will do .

3 Likes

P.s. the tent grow is under the blueberries thread. Didnt make a separate forum post but shes in there at the bottom of every photo.

3 Likes

If the back left one doesnt get up height wise to the rest id cut him so your down to 7.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Shift schedule lights not flipping?

4 Likes