Gorilla cookies grow 2.5

Got my grobo all cleaned amd a new pH probe installed. should be timed perfectly for a nice alternate schedule with my closet grow.

8 Likes

So far everything seems to look like it’s going great. Let my unit get way too dirty after the last grow failed. Hopefully I cleaned well enough and raised my coco pod to help right dampening off.

4 Likes

@Richardswang,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

@Richardswang,

• (Maybe The Water Is Too Cold -And- It Is Chilled To Try To Want To Reach For It):

- - -

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

@Richardswang,

• (Keep Your Eye [:eye:] On The New Growth, making Sure It Doesn’t Spread):

• (#IGotABooBoo): {Search :mag:}: {Check Out My [GrowJournal] In [EarlyVegitation]}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Nice, let’s do this!

1 Like

Day 8 of germ. Everything is going well so far. Just wish that root would wait to try til the water before it starts to tangle up in itself

4 Likes

If the stalk gets lengthy you can use twist ties or the support rack to support her

1 Like

It’s not a bad stretch I think it’s the angle I snapped the picture at.

Day 2/14 e veg.
The amount of root growth blows my mind in 4 days. Looking like it’s gonna be a box filler. Hopefully it’s a girl. Those leaves tho​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Anybody have an idea on what may be going on. I think ph fluctuating problems from what I’ve read

2 Likes

Hey @Stephen, noticed some sorta growth at the bottom of my res during my water change. Think it’d be worth a shot trying to transplant this beaut into some soil while I try and get the tank cleaned?

1 Like

A couple of things I would check:

• Make sure the temps are not too high
  • Clean and calibrate your probes
  • Make sure the nutes are dispensing
3 Likes

Temps are in range, ph was brand new outta the box and calibrated, and nutes are dispensing. And the box is functioning properly just did a check with support.

1 Like

Let us know what support says

1 Like

Just did the risky transplant to soil(worth the risk)Support said box is functioning properly. I believe from a failed cleaning my 2nd grow failed and I left the box running to start a soil grow without a water changing. A growth grew in my box; I have a feeling a new air stone and a bleach,/water germ cycle may fix any bad growth which maybe in the tank

3 Likes

The night of transplant vs yesterday… I’m hoping fingers cross my little plant lives!!! The spotting has seemed to slow down or completely stopped all together as it’s not attacking the next node up

2 Likes

I think it’s safe to say she’s gonna make it And check out her friends!!

3 Likes