Gorilla Cookies Auto

Posting late finished my Germination stage on to the Veg… But here’s how my baby looking…

7 Likes

How many days is that as I just started something Saturday.

1 Like

you should probably raise your pod about an inch over the cover, it would help prevent it from getting too wet. you can do it by gently pushing it from the bottom.

Other than that she look very good for a baby, congratulation

2 Likes

@TheDogMan in total it’s 118 I’m only at day 11 rn first day in Veg

1 Like

About to go into transition stage

1 Like

@Thatguyb.y,

• (I Know She Is An Auto, -But- Extending Her Veg. Must Work): {:scream:}:

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@Thatguyb.y,

• (Correct Recipe For Autos): (You Could Try To Go Back To [Veg.] Stage To See If You Can Get Some Height From Her -Before- Transition): ([SomeTimes], This Actually Works): {:wink:}:

{Absolutely Skipping [LateVeg.] Altogether Is The Auto Recipe}:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.26]:

@Thatguyb.y,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Gorilla cookies doin great… Question I have is that is it suppose to look like this in the transition stage?? The recipe took it from early veg to transition

1 Like

Stunted her growth on the topping but she is still looking beautiful… was a good experiment run at a auto… I know for me I won’t top ever again…lol

2 Likes

About a week till flush…
she’s a sexy shorty!!!

1 Like

3days into flush and she is a damn beauty!!! Grew a little short from my topping but it just stacked up nice on the bounce back

4 Likes

Welp sir your about to have yourself and tree cola, you have to post some picks after trim so we can see the buds and how massive that center one is going to be! Awesome looking herb

3 Likes

@Hayden_Gregory you got it!!! Will be posting a bunch of ending pics

4 Likes

Looking forward to those pics. Nice

3 Likes

Looks nice. Why did you start flush so soon, looks like you have a good foot maybe of space to let it go a little longer. I don’t top either even though it might be better in some ways.

1 Like

@TheDogMan since I topped it that stunted her growth so she just stacked up on me like a big butt midget​:rofl::rofl::joy::joy:
No offense to any little ppl in the forums

1 Like

Chop day was Monday and here go some pics before in the dryer she goes!!

5 Likes

Nice! I hope mine turns out half that good. This is my first.

2 Likes

Curious if you extended flower with this grow?

1 Like

Had to take a little bit of the bottom off to go into the jar as is…:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Now that’s a bud Sir. great job!!

2 Likes