Get seeds

Where can I order New York piff seeds from

2 Likes

Here they not gonna understand the word piff only a few…

I got you one sec!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank me later! :muscle:t3::dash:

1 Like

I’m looking for a specific type of piff. I’m looking for the piff that is from Washington heights that has a unique smell when you light it it smells like frankincense or like what the priest lights up and goes around the church with to bless you with in Brooklyn we called it Frankie’s that is the piff I’m looking for

4 Likes

I’m from nyc! This that church! Uptown piff from heights I burn it every other day… that Purée

1 Like

Aka haze!

1 Like

He usually has that Frank’s cut next season I heard! But that were you will find it other seed banks haze be different cuts not that uptown piff or cat piss classic piff!

1 Like

I can’t find the seeds nowhere I took a ride Sunday to the spot where I used to get it from and the last time I smoke piff was in 2002/2003 and I remember on Sundays they used to give 1 grammars for $10 only on Sunday and the spot I went to was still open and running the last time I’ve been there was 2003 I would say so I bought some uptown piff or haze and I smoke a one leaf Dutch to the face and that should have me twisted that’s the seeds I am looking for I’m not looking for New York Diesel or the Bronx Brown I want the uptown piff I couldn’t believe the spot and we’re still up and running

2 Likes

Yeah there were so many names for that church Frankie or puree which means in Spanish mashed potatoes

3 Likes

Iam from bk

2 Likes

Yeah I definitely agree green up on uptown piff as a kid! That’s definitely what I get love if smoking uptown 23 years :fire:

1 Like

That’s why I bought purple Haze because I thought it was purple haze

2 Likes

I know lol I use to live in eny I can definitely relate…

1 Like

Its Not the purple haze from uptown juice bar back in 90s pool hall days old lady sell them in glass jars out front lol

1 Like

No this was on 183 and Autobahn

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s all through 169 to 205 dyckman

1 Like

I’m going Saturday to get some or Sunday and they still have the $10 1 g

1 Like