Gelato in tent (Harvested), CBD Critical Mass in Grobo (harvested)

In many videos I have watched it is recommended to have a water temp that varies at least 5 degrees to allow the best absorption of nutrients since some like to be absorbed at 65 degree while others like it at 69 degrees. Just regurgitating what I have watched.

1 Like

Adjusted to a 2c degree swing, as long as it doesn’t hit 70f I’ll be happy.

1 Like

I have mine set to keep it 65-69 degrees, only allowing a 4 degree swing. This works very well and the chiller doesn’t run all day.

Mine only deals with Celcius, so 18-20c should be good

1 Like

Well, took some pretty horrible trich pics but tons of amber. Lost track of where I was in the grow but that’s ok. I’ll be flushing today and harvesting next weekend.

8 Likes

Just shut down the lights for the next 2 days, harvest on Saturday!

6 Likes

Harvested!

7 Likes

Took a wet weight this morning after about 16hrs of drying so far, 4.5 oz not including the trim. Not the greatest but my first tent grow so I’m happy with the results. Looking forward to the next grow as I’ve got some changes coming.

5 Likes

How long was it that u had ur humidity down to 29 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Just the day I took that picture. There was a discrepancy between the temp and rh sensor and what my humidity controller was seeing.

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:t3: but I did learn from @Mpower11 ur last two weeks before harvest u drop ur humidity down to 30 25 they start to build more trichomes or something like that​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I’m only willing to do one experiment at a time, this one was cutting out lights 48hrs before harvest. Maybe next time I’ll lower humidity. I was trying to follow VPD for this grow.

3 Likes

:ok_hand:t3: Na that’s cool :sunglasses: let me know how it turns out I only mentioned it cause I love :heart: tight buds I think :thinking: a lil more then the fluffy ones :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Congrats on your harvest @FireGuy !

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

47grams after drying. Not worried about weighing my sugar leaves. Wish it was more but I’ll fix that next go around.

6 Likes

@FireGuy,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Critical Mass CBD starting week 4 of flower, did a trim this am before water change. No more trims for me, just gonna let her do her thing till harvest.

2 Likes

Freshly pressed from the gelato in the tent, really looking forward to trying it out!

3 Likes

Finally harvested the critical mass. Buds are “meh” so we did a half ass trim. Gonna dry then clean em up a little, cure in vac seal and then press it all. Now I can put the jalapeño plant in the Grobo.

5 Likes