GDP in the start

Have a quick question where should I cut to top her

2 Likes

Remove the red, just the center between the 2 tall leafs. Make sure to get it all or you’ll end up fimming it.

4 Likes

Got it

3 Likes

Quick question as she sits now she is on day 7/14 transition the roots are super healthy and getting big. So my question is can I set her in a 12/12 light schedule at her size I already see pistols coming out already here are some pics @Mpower11

3 Likes

I’m going by memory just be off a bit on the 2 lighting times but the start has 2 lighting options

13 hours

8 hours

Your plant will flower in the start 100% np at all the question is do you have the room in height to finish the plant? That is where I see the problem

2 Likes

I will have to get the extension for that extra room

1 Like

I was thinking of taking to the tent but if I can get away with it in the start I will try anything once I will just need to get the extension soon as possible

1 Like

You can move that plant into the tent with lights 12/12 np at all. Just is the amount of bud your going to get worth the cost of the hydro?

Unless the tent is already rolling

1 Like

The tent is all ready rolling I have the OGK that didn’t want to flower till now lol… and the lil ZSK that’s budding up nicely.

1 Like

I love playing around that being said this is what I would do in a heartbeat. I would get a mini air stone with mini air pump. Get air into that Start (air tank). Then I would take the light off the top and put it in the tent. This is just for fun thing to do. Now if I didn’t have a tent in early flower I wouldn’t do this or if I didn’t have the room in the tent I wouldn’t do this.

Challenges you will need to overcome would be. Heat of the water. Keeping that tank full of water when the plant gets bigger maybe more often than you want to do. Lifting the tank off the ground to get it at the right distance from the lighting to plant.

But you can lift the light higher in the start that will work as well. Only rick is if her gets too tall.

2 Likes

Been having a mini air stone in the start since I don’t know how long as shown in the pic but I’m a lil worried about space with the roots as you can see they are thriving or I’m just excited lol

1 Like