Flushing Needs

Not the cheapest out there is it :flushed:!:wink:!..

1 Like

I paid 40 bucks with amazon prime but u welcome bro :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I just found a bottle of that in the closet!

3 Likes

I’ve gone the Cheapr route :flushed:!!..

Oh bugger :flushed:!!!
Only just realised its been Decanted from a 4L Drum :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!..

2 Likes

Sheesh :unamused: that’s the other one :point_up:t4: i was telling you about :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

What u got a nute shop :department_store: over there :point_right::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Good to know chop! Still im still in recovery mode with proper distilled ph now thanks bro…:pray:t3:

2 Likes

Lol Amazon got us in her pocket smh

2 Likes

Most definitely bro :+1:t2:U right about amazon right in there back pocket :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@Choppo0816 it’s bad! @OrionsCeiling mentioned the phosphate and potash…. So I went in my boyfriends closest to see what was in there…nutes!

Too bad I can’t share easily, they are almost all new.

3 Likes

:joy: man if amazon start acting crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I know exactly we’re I’m going :joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Would like to see how she looks :eyes: now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I am surprised that grobo hasn’t asked for a water change as I’m now on day 3 :thinking:!!

Think I’ll do one tomorrow even with no notification

Just how can she flush with nuteted water :roll_eyes:!!..

2 Likes

When u swap to flush. U should do a drain and fill regardless. Remember Grobo notifications are just reminders.

4 Likes

Well bugger me :flushed:!:rofl:!..

Only a top up though so wondering if I’m correct in saying a complete water change would be better as I’m 3 days into Flush :thinking:??

3 Likes

Yes a complete water change.

4 Likes

I’m on it :+1:! & cheers bud :fist_right:

3 Likes

Sorted :+1:

Shame I’m waiting on my Flawless to arrive :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!

1 Like