Fluffhead’s Start

The ones that began in the start and were transferred to soil

Roomba Kush on left

6 Likes

It’s also an experiment in “not topping” for me.

3 Likes

That’s awesome.

3 Likes

Here’s an update on Roomba Kush.

4 Likes

Anything possible

5 Likes

Smells like cocoa

4 Likes

Took a look at the tricomes for the first time :green_heart:

6 Likes

Looks :eyes: frosty :snowman_with_snow: Super gd :+1:t2:Man :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Time to flush :toilet:

10-12 days. Will keep checking every 2-3 days

7 Likes

Beautiful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I hope one day someone makes the user name time2flush @Time2grow :joy::green_heart::+1:t3:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2:

2 Likes

The neighbor asked if I planted a pine tree, so the Rosemary got a heavy trim. I love the new growth right in the middle. :green_heart: the rest got chopped.

Wish I would have taken a before picture

7 Likes

I like it I love :heart: plants :seedling: in general that is beautiful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ve kept her in vegetative state. She’s never flowered and made it through the cold temps. I’ve always “lollipopped” her, but didn’t know that’s what it was called :joy: the oregano is flowering for the first time, and well I’ll have to measure it, but wow, it’s impressive.

4 Likes

Man I’m gonna have to get on ur wave :ocean: might as well make my own spices :salt: too add a lil of this an a lil of that :joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I make jokes, but yes I love spices! I mostly eat vegetarian and love being able to make different types of flavors.

5 Likes

Believe me I love them :heart_eyes: as well between me an my 2 sisters 👯‍♀ there always a battle in the kitchen :man_cook: :woman_cook: :shallow_pan_of_food: especially on the holidays :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Update on Roomba Kush. Buds are getting heavy. Tried to bring in my normal stakes but this monster is too big. Gonna cut some bamboo

6 Likes

5 Likes