Fluffhead’s Start

Hey @Fluffhead ! Quite a remarkable recovery with the roomba plant!

With the Start, the two remaining plants are doing pretty good. I started to notice some yellowing (N deficiency probably) so I gave a small dose of Revive.

1 out of 2 plants here I will transplant into a Grobo but the plant closest to the light pole will be grown out in the Start. I think I may need to do some extreme training/bending to get her under the light’s height. It might look something like this:

5 Likes

7 Likes

@miami5th sounds like a cool idea :bulb:

Thanks for the fan idea too. Gave her a little breeze

That sci fi looking fan was the only free one :laughing:

5 Likes

Yeah I started to notice the beginning signs of damping off on the plant closest to the light pole. I think the floor is uneven or something because that pod is soaked while the pod on the other end is dry

4 Likes

I’d never thought of that… gets out level

3 Likes

It was off an 1/8th an inch.

Last night, for the first time…the cat 🐈‍⬛ got into the Start. Knocked a dome off and clawed the peat pod. In cat like fashion, he left the two sprouts.

It’s in the tent for now.

8 Likes

Mischievous little creatures indeed, I suppose cats do not mix with gardens as well as Trailer Park Boys might have one suspect…

2 Likes

Roomba kush being transferred to cloth pot

7 Likes

Roomba kush

Enjoying her new home

8 Likes

Roomba Kush Transformation

5 Likes

Roomba Kush killing it

7 Likes

Did you name her Roomba?

2 Likes

When she was a seedling, she got stuck under the Roomba. We were able to save her, so that’s her name. Technically a Coco Melon seed from Canuk.

8 Likes

@Vicc you famous

Only missing the dog :poodle: congrats :tada:

10 Likes

HAHAHAH Awesome Goku made it!!!

9 Likes

Yes, caught my eye! Great shot :+1:t3:

5 Likes

what a nice surprise. was a great mood booster for me, thanks @Fluffhead

6 Likes

Nice @Vicc :joy:

4 Likes

Congrats :confetti_ball::tada::champagne::balloon: bro that is dope :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

2 Likes