Flowering stage/ getting spots

Hey y’all, I’m about 2 weeks into the flowering stage and if had this problem with spotting all over the leaves. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

![image|375x500](upload://n3JK4DCUSJanBDBl0kWr4rF3GYi.jpeg) ![image|375x500](upload://9A4b94TUmqYBea1ayVtQ6B8PT7R.jpeg) ![image|375x500](upload://sp5NU3nl31M7YPbRkud8HC2PHBj.jpeg)
2 Likes

3 Likes

Run a calibration for your machjne your probes are likely dirty

4 Likes

I checked my ph probe a few days ago and it was all good. I thought the same thing at first but now I’m lost at what the problem could be

Ph or water issues. Change your water today if ypu can. Using distilled?

1 Like

@a.ellwood,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (The More The Plant Drinks -And/Or- The Evaporation From Dryness In The Air Happens The More You Will Need To Keep Your Tank Full):

• (I Want To Try To Help You Not Get The Nutrient-Burning-Leaves [:fallen_leaf:]): (First Try To Clean Both Sensors Before Your [Drain/Fill]): (Second Try To Fill [TopUp] Your Tank After Three Days): (You Can Help Her Not Get The Nute-Burn-Leaves By Doing Both These Tricks): {:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Looks like a Calcium deficiency. Check to make sure bottle #5 is dispensing. Open a ticket with support and have them check on their end. @Stephen may need to manually add more from bottle #5.

4 Likes

Ok I will check tonight when I get home. Thankyou!!

Yea I’m using distilled.