Flower stage Lighting

Hey Growers! Loving the Grobo. Totally digging the info on the forums and the customer support from the Grobo team is top notch!

Quick question:

I’m day 4 in flowering stage right now and I’m still seeing the very blue/white light.

Transition was the same blue/white as veg, just on a 12 on/12 off cycle. I expect flower to transition to the redder hues…

Is this an all at once change? Or is is a nearly imperceptible change over the course of days/weeks?

3 Likes

I went through this SAME thing. Support will tell you that you won’t notice the light changes. They will however schedule a call and go through all the led colors with you so you can see they are working.

5 Likes

You really can’t tell by the naked eye!

2 Likes

Oh yes. The red LED works great!! When it’s on it’s on full blast! Was just curious as to the timing of the hue shift. I didn’t figure it’s all at once, like day 1 of flower the lights go red. The LeD provides the ability to mimic natural light patterns and a better gradient to ease the plant into the next stage.

I was more curious as to how long that shift plays out, and will those lights ever get to full red.

Unlike the purple hues as a night light, the red hues emanating from the door would be much easier on the eyes for those midnight pisser trips. Hahaha

1 Like